This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$150 question

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

This is directed towards BadgeHelp but is open for anyone who has an answer.

I'm VERY interested in purchasing all the autos and being a $150 customer. However, I wanted to wait until I got a new desktop so my autos can all be registered there. Since it looks like it will be a while before I get my new desktop, I was wondering if I purchased the autos now and registered them for my laptop, once I get my desktop may I have you guys deactivate my laptop autos in exchange of using them on my desktop? I was hoping it would be like when those old autos stopped working, maybe I can press an update button or something so you guys may deactivate them before giving me a new code for my desktop. Please let me know, thanks.

BadgeHelpOscar

We don't work with developers anymore that can "shut off their program at anytime when they get in a bad mood".

Once you register a program it should stay registered for the life of that computer, not on some developers mood changes. If you buy a $150 buy all, we are days away from having an automated system that you can get your codes at any time, regardless if you change computers.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SaintHiρρo

Thank you very much. Just the response I was hoping for. I'm now a check away from joining the $150 club! Thanks

Jackpotloser

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview