PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:17:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp mobile

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

not sure if this was posted
      i just checked my phone and noticed word whomp was avaiable, so i bought it b...

Discussion Thread

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulty.

Your e-mail was escalated to me.

Because of a mistake on Verizon's end, an unfinished version of this game was released to the public in the "New Games" category of some phones.  We are working with them to have this unfinished version of the game removed from this list.  In the meantime, the version of the game that you have downloaded is corrupted and will never be able to connect to our servers to upload tokens.  At this point, you need to contact Verizon and ask them for a download credit for this game.  Then please delete this game from your phone.  We do plan on releasing the corrected version of this game soon, but please do not download it on your phone until the official Pogo Mobile website says the game is available and not in the "Coming Soon" list.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience at this time.

pogohatesme

Ouch...I think there's gonna be some angry people  >:D

bobby

Homer

Thanks for the info bobby! I'm not angry. Just as long as they fix it. Now if they don't give me poopit soon, then I'll be angry!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

this happened to me with poppit on cingular and its still not fixed for my phone. >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview