This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

lost ranks in ride the tide

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

I was up to rank 25 in ride the tide when pogo went down on 29th january for 2 minutes...when it came back up my rank was only 9....letter to pogo was sent......reply was received and they say they cannot give back the missing ranks....... :'( :'(  any one else have this problem on other games or ride the tide?????

man who eat off knife speak with forked tongue

Cheater4Life

did you refresh your browser after losing the ranks? sometimes you only lose your progress temporarily. i hope you get them back.

caroline196

give the server time to be fully loaded back up.your ranks will reappear shortly O0

aussie_wombat

I lost the ranks 2 days ago...how long does it take for the server to up fully?????  refreshing the browser not help either...... >:(

Thanks for the replies and ideas... :)

QueenofSaturn

That happened to me once in Battle Phlinx, but i only lost a couple ranks though.  Anyway, I got them back a little while later, after everything was running smoothly again.  Hope the same happens to you!  ...about getting the ranks back, not losing them I mean...

ME4SPADES_

trying going back into the same room you was in i have seen this before it has happen to me so that what i did and got them back

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview