This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

a question, please help

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

I was in stellar sweeper, using an auto. Well, someone in the room *only person in there besides me* said you must be using an auto huh.
I then replied no, I freaked out btw... then they went on how they knew i was using one, because i was clearing the game in oo seconds? Then they left....

I then cleared my stats.. if they reported me, will i get banned? plus.. is it a good thing that i cleared my stats? think i should stay away from autos for a while? if so, how long?

How long will it take pogo to get the report and get back to me? please help. im so lost.

apple

i dont know how they know u using auto but i had same problem last week  soemone came in to  poppit and said something and then they said i see im talking to a cheat then left

badgemad

there was a glitch with stella that the clock didnt move pogo know about this so dont worrie about it   O0

Mommylov1216

could you explain better about the "glitch", i am so worried my account is going to get banned.. im scared to even log back into pogo now.. don't think i will ever have the guts to use an auto again..  :(
That person that came into the room and said I was using an auto was so rude.. said he knew i was using one because i was finishing in 00 seconds...
I erased my stats off in stellar sweeper though.. i dont know if he reported me.. he prob. did though.. im scared to what will happen to my account now...

Country Lady

My sister has that in her stats also and she doesn't us autos.
It was a glitch in stellar and lots of people have that as their best time.  The clock goes crazy and then you have 0:00 as you fastest time.
I wondered about it when I started seeing that also and thought they must have a very good auto to do that.  The best I ever got using the auto was :23.
I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.
Tip, go to full rooms in stellar to use your helpers.  ;)

Mommylov1216

Well.. eeek.. i deleted my stats.. lol
Will that make me look guilty to pogo if they look into my account?

When do you think it would be safe to use autos again?
Wish we could sign in as invisible.. there is just too many mean people on pogo!!
:(

apple

dont worry about it just use it they prob didnt repotr u anyway and yes shld be fine to use just go to rooms with lots of people in they cant tell if u using auto or not

pogohatesme

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 01, 2006, 03:31:59 AM
Well.. eeek.. i deleted my stats.. lol
Will that make me look guilty to pogo if they look into my account?

When do you think it would be safe to use autos again?
Wish we could sign in as invisible.. there is just too many mean people on pogo!!
:(

Ummm I don't know if you realize it or not but when you clear your stats don't you lose your badges and everything?!?

Mommylov1216

When I cleared my stats, I did lose it all.. but I was only on rank 6. lol
So, its not too bad. I only cleared my stats on Stellar Sweeper

apple

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview