This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguin Blocks

Started by wattsmyname,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

I have finished all the ranks in the game and just checked my stats and noticed that they are now going backwards.
I should be rank 40 of 40 retired 187 times
it shows   rank 39 of 40 retired 185 times
I wonder if this could be the some of the trouble POGO is having with this game not giving credit if we already finished the rank badges?
Just a thought?

RowdyOne

i had left the auto running which it won 84 rounds but i noticed that it didnt give any credits towards the decorations either so there must be something screwy going on with the game maybe they'll fix what ever the problem is soon .

BlueFrog

Not getting credit here either, and now my auto sayes unregistered. What  a day must be Mad Wednesday. The only thing worse than it being badge day and getting booted is all the rude people you have to deal with on Wednesday. Thank Goodness they calm down by Friday. Have a great day everyone

persistence

I have found that on badge day the best thing to do is turn off your chat....I get so tired of seeing ppl put in chat how they HATE this game and moan and groan about it....so I just turn off the chat,that way I am not tempted to say something to get me in trouble.....lol

Mary

Jinx55

Quote from: persistence on February 01, 2006, 01:03:34 PM
I have found that on badge day the best thing to do is turn off your chat....I get so tired of seeing ppl put in chat how they HATE this game and moan and groan about it....so I just turn off the chat,that way I am not tempted to say something to get me in trouble.....lol

I'll double ditto that  8)

jventiere

I have been playing the game for last 30 minutes, and am also not getting any credit towards the badge.  Anyone have any ideas as to why?

Inconceivable

I was able to get my badge, but when another nic logged into my computer for their badge, after 70 or so games, nary a credit was earned.  Is it a cookie thing or just pogo being pogo?

Helen

I got all my credits and the badge. Hope those of you having problems start getting your credits.

cranky

when i play on my own i get credit but when i turn auto on i don't get credit >:( grrrrr.

Helen

Quote from: cranky on February 01, 2006, 03:53:00 PM
when i play on my own i get credit but when i turn auto on i don't get credit >:( grrrrr.

Oops! Maybe just finish it on your own the? It's really not bad to do.

tigereyes

I can't do this badge with or without the auto. It's not giving me credit either way. I hope pogo gets this fixed soon.
I have tried changing rooms but to no avail.

__Zelda__

i dont get credit either way, done by hand or auto blah, pogo needs to get its crap together  >:(

mailwench

Quote from: __Zelda__ on February 01, 2006, 04:36:13 PM
i dont get credit either way, done by hand or auto blah, pogo needs to get its crap together  >:(

I have had the same problem most of the day........after trying everything I could think of, I closed out pogo...restarted, did the first one manually and then started penguin blobbers.......got the rest with no problem!  O0 O0

Jinx55

We are having to play the Evil Penguins by hand ::) Penguin Bobbers get no credit for decorations......but....that's what  my Grandson is for  :D He's a champ 8)

*Angel*

Doing it by hand, and not getting credit.  I am getting pissed off!  :-\

Jinx55

You could try cleaning out your cache(cookies) , delete any Sun Java files you have & try deleting any Pogo game  you have loaded on your comp

Blu

I had same problem, try this...
When you pick a room, pick "Play Now." That worked for me. Also, let the decoration/upgrade fully appear.

*Angel*

Ok, I am going to try it all.  Thanks for the tips.  :)

Helen

Quote from: *Angel* on February 01, 2006, 06:58:39 PM
Ok, I am going to try it all.  Thanks for the tips.  :)

Good Luck Angel. I've seen a lot of people in the rooms having the same problem. I'm sure it's on Pogo's end.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview