This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguin Blocks

Started by wattsmyname,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

It's funny how pogo told everyone to clean out their cache when it's not our problem it's their problem. I'm about ready to rip my hair out trying to get this badge  >:D. I have tried cleaning out my cache and tried both IE and Firefox and nothing seems to work. I've been trying off and on all day to get this done. No progress yet.   >:(

wattsmyname

I did get credit finally. Just keep trying. I did not do anything special it just started giving me credit.
I would be glad to try for anyone who is still having trouble. ;)

SmoothFox

Having the same problem with it playing the game and not registering the towards the badge.  Have tried redownloading the helper and closing out and going back in.  Have tried doing one on my own.  Nothing helps.  Is this an issue that Badgehelp is working on?

MidnightSun_

I have had the same problems, tried all I knew to fix it, nothing worked.   Then I turned Auto off,  and pogo gave me the credit, no problem.
Then I told my friends, they followed in action, same thing happened, they got the credits.

Also, this morning I was trying to use Sushi  to complete my personal challenge ran into the same problem, pogo did not credit the jackpot spins, so I turned Auto off, and lo and behold, the credits begin to appear.

I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the developers, hoping that there is a way to outsmart Pogo?

Thank you developers for all your hard work, and fast response to any problems we send to you,  you are so appreciated!

Good day to all, and happy gaming...

winterangel

I didn't have a problem getting this badge.  My question is:  Wasn't Penguin Blocks supposed to get a makeover so there are more choices on upgrades?

caroline196

yes new items are coming soon,no idea when this change will be made

Homer

I could have sworn I saw new items when I was playing but then again it's been a few months since I last played it. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

winterangel

I hope they come up soon.  Tired of seeing the same old stuff.  Thanks for the info!!  Maybe I should try to delete objects and reload.  hmmmmm

Tori

Think I figured this out  :o

I decided to try the older version of peng auto..vers 1.0. I had not deleted it..always wait until I see if the upgrade will work etc...and I never play that awful game...so still had the old auto vers.  Guess what???  It worked flawlessly and I got each and every credit.  Maybe it is something in the auto itself? I dunno :-\

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 02, 2006, 09:24:31 AM
I could have sworn I saw new items when I was playing but then again it's been a few months since I last played it. :o

If they had added beer and donuts you'd have seen those, lol.

Homer

Quote from: Helen on February 02, 2006, 09:50:02 AM
Quote from: Homer on February 02, 2006, 09:24:31 AM

If they had added beer and donuts you'd have seen those, lol.

Only for a moment because they would be in my belly! :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

a-dhold

Quote from: Redneck88 on February 02, 2006, 09:55:38 AM
i just played got a waiter no credit whats going on?

did you use the auto?

if i just let the auto run i would not get credit.

i used the auto but stopped it when i got to 200-150 points away from the next item then i played manually till i got the credit. then turned the auto back on and repeated the steps until i got the badge

PogoThorn

I don't think it is an auto problem. I played yesterday and there were two rounds I did not get credit for, and I wasn't using the auto. Many people said they were having problems getting credit, so I think it was a Pogo problem. I hope everyone finally gets it to give your your progress!

Rose

tigereyes

I finally got this badge today. After having problems getting credit yesterday I tried doing it today by hand and got credit for all the decorations. Good luck to all of those that are having problems getting the badge.

apple

still not getting credit and i have 5 ppls to get  f=grrr

pogohatesme

When I played with the auto I didn't get credit either...I had to play by hand......or use auto till it's close then play last 100-200 points by hand

apple

sapphire09

I had to play it by hand to get any credit and I hate that game >:( >:( >:(
I kept trying my auto --no credit.  I finally gave up with the auto. :'( :'( :'(

apple

Tori

I got 2 more badges today using vers 1 of the auto..worked great

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview