PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:13:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Premium Badge Albums?

Started by TommySack,

Previous topic - Next topic

TommySack

Hi all,
Was just wondering if anyone knew when Pogo was gonna release new premium badge albums and what they're going to be? Thanks!!!

__Zelda__

not really sure about that, all ive heard is that pogo might be coming out with either 3 small badge books like the past ones or 1 big badge book......thats all i know about it, just ask caroline as shes ms pogo information of pogocheats.net :P

TommySack

Thanks Zelda.Is there a way to ask Caroline directly or should I just wait for her response to my post?

__Zelda__

well...either she might reply to this post...or try to get ur post count to 25 asap then u can pm her to ask her

mailwench

:) :)  Caroline oh Caroline do you have an answer to this question.........pogo cheaters are in need of new premium badge books!!  Especially meeeeeee  >:D >:D

pogohatesme

lol I do think we'd all go stir crazy without Caroline to feed our addiction to pogo news lo

Helen

I'm sure the next books are in the works. Pogo needs more money, lol.

caroline196

as far as im aware the next books will be available in april

i think they will come out every 4 months
more info once i find out more

Helen

Thanks Caroline. That gives everyone time to save up their pennies for the new books!

mailwench

:-* :-* :-* Thank you Caroline.......what would we do without you?

TommySack

TYVM Caroline. From what all the others said,you're the one with the good stuff on Pogo,lol.Thanks again! O0

frumplebuns

April . . . hope it won't be an April Fools one . . .

jgrobosky

yea they will take your money and they wont give you the book!!

slidecage2222

yea i think how people are taking   4 books coming out this year, Most people   think it will be every  3 months..

I think we will get more  Word on the next books   around  4-6 weeks...     I wouldnt  really expect any news until the  First or second week of  march...

I think pogo   is too buzzy  trying to get the  SHuffle  puck  game out and the   turbo 21 and spades upgrades    ready   before the shoot out the next books...

i would guess  Either

APril   then July  then    oct   then  Jan

or

Mid  March   then Mid June  then  mid Sept then  mid  DEC

so really dont expect any news till at least  end of the month

TommySack

What is Shuffle Puck? How do you guys know these things so far in advance? Is there a website that gives you advance info or is this highly classsified how you do it,lol.  ;D

caroline196

its top secret,well my info is lol ;D
new badge albums should be april O0

Country Lady

Read these post and you find out all sorts of things, even some you could have lived without ever knowing  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview