PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:50:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the tide

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!  I am now royally peeved.  I have been tying to get into Ride for 4 hours.  I load the room and get up the game and even get some sounds. Chat works fine but no darn game.  It is all the rooms not just the "glitch" room.  Anyone  with some ideas please speak up .   Thanks for reading my post...... :D

man who jumps will have both feet off the ground!!!!!!

Bree

Quote from: aussie_wombat on February 06, 2006, 11:59:35 PM
HI! I am now royally peeved. I have been tying to get into Ride for 4 hours. I load the room and get up the game and even get some sounds. Chat works fine but no darn game. It is all the rooms not just the "glitch" room. Anyone with some ideas please speak up . Thanks for reading my post...... :D

man who jumps will have both feet off the ground!!!!!!

Aussie I just tried to get into ride the tide and the game downloaded for me.  The "glitch" does not work anymore and the rooms download a little slow, but it does come up and you can play the game.   Hope this helps you out.... :)

aussie_wombat

Thanks for the replyBree.  I am not after the badge.  I just want to put the game up for my kids to play, they like the game.  Just can't get any game in any room under any tab to load......

Bree

Quote from: aussie_wombat on February 07, 2006, 12:07:32 AM
Thanks for the replyBree. I am not after the badge. I just want to put the game up for my kids to play, they like the game. Just can't get any game in any room under any tab to load......

You are welcome Aussie and I hope you can get the room to load soon so your kids can play the game.  Happy Gaming!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview