PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:39:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

neet to contact pogo

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Okay folks, I need the pogo's 800 number.  Have a friend of mine on pogo that was charged three times in one day 29.99 for her monthly pogo account-she has only one account that her and her hubby share.  I tried and tried finding the number to call for her but all the numbers I have found aren't working-so does anyone know how to get a hold of a real pogo person?  thanks

tigereyes

bubblegum

thanks, will let ya know if it works or not Pogo sure is fast to contact us but hides when we need them

bubblegum

my friend got a recorded message saying to email pogo, she doesn't want to email pogo.  She wants to talk to a REAL LIVE person

tigereyes

I'm not sure how to get ahold of them then. Sorry that didn't work for you.

Mary

when you call duing there bussiness hours at the number aboue you will get a real person i have every time i have called them gl  O0

bubblegum

Okay, what are bussiness hours for pogo? She lives on the east coast, I live on the west....

Mary

i`m on west also so east is 3 hours ahead of us there hours are like 9 to 5 pm hope this helps  :)

bubblegum

Mary

they are in la in cali so 9am here i think is 6am where your friend is so about 7 am there time should be great i just had to call myself of billing mess they made and they fix while i was on the phone tell them hope this works for them also gl  O0

bubblegum

oh okay thanks that explains why she got a recorded message

Mary

bubblegum

my friend got ahold of them.  they owe her 59.98 for triple dipping into her and her hubbys checking account.   ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview