PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:23:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how much you spend on your mini?

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

well for me i havent gotten to overboard...id say close to a million tokens so far.but i know ill spend more and more as time goes on.  :P

bubblegum

nanners

Ummm i haven't spent anything ..I quit playing with dolls a long time ago..LOL>. :P  Kidding..I know you all like them and thats great but I'd rather rack up tokens.. go figure lol

LastCall

Nanners
   I am lmao on your reply I do the same thing as you so I know what you mean
       If I was to play with dolls now my family would put me away for sure  ;D espicially being a male  ::)

foxx

lol...never thought about it that way nanners... I guess I do still like to play with dolls!!!

nanners

After I posted that I thought..omg I'm going to offend someone and that was not my intention..glad I brought a smile to you.. I'm just a silly life lovin old lady lol  :-*

__Zelda__

foxx

LastCall

Nanners
if you are on the internet you are young and also young at heart
     That was great what you said lol O0

Gerald

Oh I dunno about 12 mill plus. Bought all goodies from mini mall to get rid of tokies :)

Torn2pieces

Very Little. When the come out with decent stuff, then perhaps, I'll spend some tokens.

nightperson

hmmm really dont know i do have all the weman stuff and alot of the outfits and costumes dont really know i know way up in the millions

Brandon493

Hmm, I've spent about 1.5 million so far, but buy anything new that comes out, lol...

zzigzzag

I have spent around a million,  thing is  my mini likes to shop at discount stores.....maybe pogo can open a "goodwill store"?...LOL
  It is soooooooooo hard to spend the tokies  that took since 98 to accumulate....just me or anyone else agree?...lol

wattsmyname

I've spent about 4 million tokens. Not much else to do with them. ;)

mailwench

>:D >:D I have about 2 million into mine....I change her clothes to match my moods!  Sometimes that 4 times a day!  ahahahaha ;D

Queenie

I spent aprox. 750.000 tokens on my mini... I guess thats not much compared to some that spent millions  :o

jakethesnake

I haven't spent that much, but lately I've been suckered in with all these limited edition things.  I just can't refuse them!  What if I want it one day and then its no longer available??  And then I have to buy it even though I'll probably never use it.  I'm such a sucker!  lol.

Mr. Rasputia

I have spent @ 1.3 mil, made my guy into a supervillian  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview