PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:25:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how much you spend on your mini?

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Way too much tokens for my min clothes lets say she think she hotthing wants the best clothes that cost way too much tokens I need keep playing games too up with her. (omg lol lol)

fluffy

hades

wattsmyname

Bree

I have spent well over a million on my mini, because I like dressing up and I like dressing up my mini too.

PogoCrazyMomma

Only about half a million--499,000 to be exact---but if they came out with better stuff that I liked I probably would have already spent way more,  too many costumes lately, I do like them but would like many of them to come in more pieces. don't like how some have the hats/headpieces with short hair would like to be able to wear them over my mini's own hair instead of the way it is now.

Thunder

I don't know how much i have spent but i know its alot. I wish we could cross dress our mini because I like to were my husbands shirts at alot for nightwere.  :o

pokhermama

no idea but i own every single costume and background avaible:)

vasunlover

LastCall

Well
  I do not know what I spent I would say about 1000, But I do know we all look a like wow so many Brothers and Sisters
      Blizzard of 78 was a baby boomer ;D I see it now in POGO plus at times we have twins and triplets lol ::)
               ::)

Cheater4Life

i have spent 17,850,000.00 on my mini. i have every men's item and almost done with all the women's too. i still have some of the women's clothes to get but i just finished all the costumes. it keeps my token cont low and keeps nosey eyes from prying into my badges and stuff, at least i hope so...lol

LastCall

Hi there
  I am happy I AM Not married to you lol ;) $$$$$ I would be walking around with my empty pocket's hanging out  ::)

Shady Lady

And I thought I had expensive taste....  :o

Quote from: Cheater4Life on February 13, 2006, 03:23:28 PM
i have spent 17,850,000.00 on my mini. i have every men's item and almost done with all the women's too. i still have some of the women's clothes to get but i just finished all the costumes. it keeps my token cont low and keeps nosey eyes from prying into my badges and stuff, at least i hope so...lol

Homer

LOL

I've bought every item made available in the MM so far.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SouthPadreIsland

I have spent over a mil on my mini and she still doesn't look a thing like me - now if they offer boob jobs I am there!  lol :D

Mary

i have spent several million on my mini she has 3 suvs and almost everything in the mall lol i need more closet space they need to give us more snapshot space for sure  :)

Country Lady

I have spent quiet a bit.  Not sure just how much.  But what else is there to do with the tokens?  I would like to have all of the head wear come with out the hair.  My mini does not like short hair! ::)  I'd also like to be able to put the extras where I want them on the screen.  

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview