This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

first class solatiare

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

is it me or has this game got harder cant win games as well and i need the 3 in a row badge  at some stage ahhh any advice :P

caroline196

once you have 1 win,if you cant win the 2nd dont click start again click out of the room and click back in another and try again,you wont lose your progress towards the badge.hope this helps you O0

apple

it does ty
i also want to rank up but cant win thast why i was wondering if it was harder

smokyrain

Yes first class solitaire has got harder. I usually will keep clicking new game til I get an easy one. I find that works best for me to move up in rank.

wattsmyname

You don't have to win the game. You get progress toward your rank just by placing cards in the foundation.  O0

bubblegum

save your self a lot of frustration, plunk down 10 bucks and get the auto :)

apple

i have the auto doesnt win games much either lol  i bought all the autos lol

Fluffy756

apple just take your time you will get it, took me a long time I did two by auto then thrid one I trying make sure I had a good hand to win. (do it last one by hand if that don't work make sure you still have your two wins. Let the auto do last one if you see it win hand stop auto then do the rest. Hope that helps you that what I did.....

fluffy

pogohatesme

Quote from: apple on February 14, 2006, 04:50:51 AM
is it me or has this game got harder cant win games as well and i need the 3 in a row badge  at some stage ahhh any advice :P

If ya need help holler at me.....I love the game and play it all the time.... I think it's a sinch to get more that 2-3 wins in a row

apple

Madonna

Quote from: apple on February 14, 2006, 09:41:26 AM
i have the auto doesnt win games much either lol  i bought all the autos lol
This is a game that is strictly chance. It's all in the cards, and very tough to win 3 in a row. What I, personally, did for the bade is win a game in one room, then switch rooms. I got the 3 faster that way than having to sit and play continuously for hours on end in the same room. And if your using the auto, make sure you stop it quick before it goes into another game. I had to learn that the hard way too :-[.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview