PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 09:07:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

i had club pogo and last year paid for it got new card and forgot to update it now pogo  has cancelled my account how to i update my card as i have no my account area now

Helen

I'm not sure but you should still be able to get into your account, even though not a club member and update your info.

apple

janet

I think you click on the "profile tab" to get there.

SaintHiρρo

Club Pogo Access: As they said before, click on "Account". Select "View Your Subscription Information". Enter your current Club Pogo password. Select the "Billing Info" tab. Choose "Edit Billing Info" and update your credit card information there.

Regular Pogo Access: On the Pogo Main page, click on the "MyStuff" button. Choose "Sign Me Up". Select "Choose the plan you would like". Enter your credit card information. Click Finish and you're good to go.

One of those two ways should work for you! Good luck

pogohatesme

Quote from: apple on February 15, 2006, 10:25:27 AM
u cant get into account if not member

Ummm like Saint said.....you can always get into your account.....wether your a club member or not.....

apple

ty all didnt know that my friend said i cldnt and i guess i panicked ty

wattsmyname

Glad you got it all straightened out ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview