PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 09:53:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Did you hear about the mystery fines given to 2 of the star drivers?  Names are not being disclosed   hysterical.gif  But I could guess Denny Hamlin and Kyle Bush.

gator8_24

Happy race day, what a week it's been 2 drivers fined big time and Jach Rousch in plane crash.

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 27, 2010, 03:53:15 PM
Did you hear about the mystery fines given to 2 of the star drivers?  Names are not being disclosed   hysterical.gif  But I could guess Denny Hamlin and Kyle Bush.
I am guessing Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. because they have too many peeps in this thread talking about them but yet they never win.
hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on August 01, 2010, 10:49:16 AM
I am guessing Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. because they have too many peeps in this thread talking about them but yet they never win.
hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

gator8_24

LOL it was Denny Hamlin and Ryan Newman.

Boy what wrecks today!  ESPN never had a camera to show what happened to Sadler but rumor has it that it was Almendinger(spelling?)  So far no one had been man enuf to admit.  Have to watch UTUBE for a fan video.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 01, 2010, 04:13:27 PM
LOL it was Denny Hamlin and Ryan Newman.

Boy what wrecks today!  ESPN never had a camera to show what happened to Sadler but rumor has it that it was Almendinger(spelling?)  So far no one had been man enuf to admit.  Have to watch UTUBE for a fan video.

There was one camera that caught it but you only see the moment of impact. Very scary. He is lucky to be alive. He hit the inside wall head on and it completely destroyed the front of the car ripping the engine clear out of the frame.

Sadler crash at about 1:15 mark

Elliott Sadler Crash Pocono Raceway Kurt Busch 2010

gator8_24

The impact is all ESPN had to offer and it was sickening. It reminded me of Dale Sr's headon crash.  But there have sure been big imrpovements in driver safety. I have wondered before if Sr did not have his accident , how many of the new safety features would still be in place.  Those walls that Sadler hit were nit the safer walls , just metal plates with a dirt wall behind.

Homer

They were saying during the red flag stoppage that they expect those barriers to be fixed by next season as a result of Sadlers crash

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 01, 2010, 05:25:25 PM
They were saying during the red flag stoppage that they expect those barriers to be fixed by next season as a result of Sadlers crash

And take out that angle in the fencing.  Drivers don't like all the grass as can't stop, but major problems if take out that grass.  Would have to put in a pond and take up over half of the infield, environmental problem.

gator8_24

Morning Race Fans!  So much racing programing today, if interested. All on ESPN.  I'm getting anxious for college football after watching the crawl on ESPN for the coaches poll, so it can't be far away!

Homer

Homer

lilsh0rtii445

Homer

lilsh0rtii445

Homer

It's time for nascar to kill this double file restart crap before someone gets killed. They just went 5 wide on the restart.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2010, 09:15:34 AM
GO JEFFY GO!!!

Yes, he went back and back, heck even Jr ended up ahead of him today!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview