Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 new badges

Started by wattsmyname,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

*Angel*

frumplebuns

Cool badges . . . I want the cat one . . . don't care what I have to do to get it . . . the other one is obviously for Qwerty . . . can't wait to see what the cat one if for . . .

Happy Gaming!   spb.gif

RC

Don't know about the cat on the motorcycle, maybe a future jigsaw case.. otherwise there's no obvious connection to a specific game. The other could be for QWERTY, the stars that are on the board, 5000 maybe for the number of tokens ya have to get for it... but the chat icon for that one is bad, you can barely even make out the 5000 on there cuz it's so small.. they should have just put "5K" or something else entirely on the chat icon portion.

Sanctuary

I think there's a spade on the cat's jacket and clubs in the smoke so i'm guessing a card game.  ???

Sanctuary

or i could have FCS withdrawal and I'm seeing spades and clubs where there are none  O0

Brandon493

Jewel

I love the cat one as well.  That is a very nice badge.  Thanks for posting them.

RC

Quote from: Sanctuary on February 21, 2006, 03:39:50 AM
or i could have FCS withdrawal and I'm seeing spades and clubs where there are none  O0

I think this is a very real possibility lol

nightperson

ty for showing the 2 badges dont know what game they are 4 but we will soon find out

caroline196

im wondering if the 5000 one is wonderland memories?

nightperson

prolly 5000 cookies i do like it and the cat 2

Sanctuary

seriously RC, I must be starting to hallucinate... ::)  ;D

RC

lol.. I could see maybe the clubs in the smoke.. or maybe even a clover in the bottom portion below the tail lol.. but seeing the spade as the jacket, that took some serious brainpower (or lack thereof) lol  :D

EllenRules4Ever

I see they have bowling coming out. It has 5 badges.

Brandon493

Quote from: RC on February 21, 2006, 03:56:59 AM
lol.. I could see maybe the clubs in the smoke.. or maybe even a clover in the bottom portion below the tail lol.. but seeing the spade as the jacket, that took some serious brainpower (or lack thereof) lol  :D
lol :))

nightperson

Sanctuary

Quote from: RC on February 21, 2006, 03:56:59 AM
lol.. I could see maybe the clubs in the smoke.. or maybe even a clover in the bottom portion below the tail lol.. but seeing the spade as the jacket, that took some serious brainpower (or lack thereof) lol :D

Yup, serious lack of brainpower, that's me this morning, hell on any given morning... I need my pogo, some legal addictive stimulant (aka caffeine) and i'll be set.

EllenRules4Ever

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview