PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:40:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changing or Deleting Billing?

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

HOw do you do that? I keep deleting what's stored and it comes back. I want my info off of pogo's site........Any help would be appreciated!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on February 21, 2006, 03:31:18 PM
HOw do you do that? I keep deleting what's stored and it comes back. I want my info off of pogo's site........Any help would be appreciated!!!

The only thing I can suggest is trying to put in FAKE information and hope Pogo accepts it. I haven't tried so I don't know.

RC

How exactly are you going about deleting your information? There is a link that says "Remove Active Billing Info" to do that.. but be aware that if you do that, you will have to know when your subscription is due to come up again, and fill out all the info again before that date, otherwise they won't have it and you won't be billed and hence would be without the Club until you get them something to take the payment from.

Torn2pieces

Thanks, I figured it out. This was a gift subscription for a friend. FOr some reason my credit card, name and such went into his account. I've contacted pogo, but they didn't fix the problem. I got into his account, with his permission and just deleted my information from "remove active billing info"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview