PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 08:01:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

checkers

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

anyone know if this will have a gliitch like last time or will it be hard  >:(

tigereyes

I don't know of any glitches for this game. It shouldn't be too bad though. You can always ask someone in the room to help you get your badge if you need to.

IndianLover

either ask someone to help or double browse.... The only other thing i heard mentioned but don't know if it works was the "resign"

Blu

It's checkers lol...c'mon...not the hardest game.  :))

IndianLover

very true but some people will have a hard time winning "3 in a row" that is always not so easy

apple

exactly not a hard game and it is long but hard to win 3 in a row
thats why wondering if resign etc works

Monkey

Not sure if it would work or not. I doubt it. Pogo cracked down with it on Chess, so they probably did on Checkers too. I'll just end up winning it legit anyways. I love checkers and my master rating speaksf or itself  :P.

Torn2pieces

QuotePogo cracked down with it on Chess

You were able to resign in chess. You did have to move a few times though.....

SexySagittarian

Last checkers challenge my poartner and I used the resign button to get our badges.  I made a move then she made a move then I resigned....it worked great.

tigereyes

It used to be that you could move a few times in Chess and then your partner could resign and you would win. They did change that though. Back when we had the last weekly challenge you had to move 11 times before your partner could resign. I don't know how it is with checkers though.

blueroses

Quote from: tigereyes on February 22, 2006, 04:58:44 AM
I don't know of any glitches for this game. It shouldn't be too bad though. You can always ask someone in the room to help you get your badge if you need to.
I think thats the best way to get it

tigereyes

People are always willing to help out on wednesdays to get badges. Only bad thing about that is when they offer to help you and then bail after they get their badge and leave you hanging.

apple

can u resign to get this badge anyone any tips i cant double browse at the moment as havin g server issues and get booted alot due to server so need quick solution

PunkInDrublic

got my checkers badge in less then 2 minutes... the resign feature works!  O0

apple

PunkInDrublic

yep - 1st person has to make 1 move, then you can resign

apple

LastCall

Auto seems to lose on checkers all the time any clues  :-\

tigereyes

Just ask someone in the room to help you Last. If the other person resigns then you win the game.

Fluffy756

Lastcall if you need help let me know. I got my badge by resign it was easy.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview