Main Menu

checkers

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

me and my gf got ours in under five min  :P

LastCall

Hi Fluffy
    Thanks I got it within 5 min  ;) Once i knew what to do Thanks again for asking :-*

Bree

I did the same thing and double browsered and resigned and got mine and a friend of mine in about 4 minutes.   8)

IndianLover

my son played on other computer, and we got mine, hubbys, aunts and mothers all within 10 minutes with the resign it was GREAT!

frumplebuns

I double browsed and had both my badge and my daughter's badge within a minute. Simple to do. Move one checker and the other person resigns. Three times in a row and you're done.

sp.gf

Mary

temp room 60 under beginers is full of helpers got both of mine in few minutes  :)        spg.gif

Torn2pieces

One of the easiest badges yet. Took me no more then 2 minutes to get!!!

Mary

checkers and the new pay day free cell where both sooo easy  :))  :))

a-dhold

the resign trick alsoworks for the checkers badge in the 2004 album -win 20 games-

gmc99ss

but if you like playing an actual game... the "in the row" challenges you can still "X" out of a game if you know you are going to lose(not RESIGN), but hit the X to close the window all together. This will keep your badge count and you can restart another game. I played the computer several times and won the first two, then was about to lose a couple in a row and I hit the X and restarted a new game all together and when I won, it counted it and gave me my badge.

nightperson

i have been helping ppl in the checker room there is ppl in there willing to help if you need it

nanners

I had my friend play with me.. moved a cpl checkers..then resigned.. i resigned 3 times..then she did..had the badge in under 3 min.. sp.gf

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview