This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Bonanza Completed

Started by wattsmyname,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

There might be another contest, maybe you can win one  ???

Mary

all i can say is pb took along time darn 600 fish and ride the tide at 500 hands  :)  and pogo cheater why did they take your badges  known many in pogo who got 72 hour band and kept there badges...      spg.gif

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: mama on February 24, 2006, 05:09:52 PM
all i can say is pb took along time darn 600 fish and ride the tide at 500 hands  :)  and pogo cheater why did they take your badges  known many in pogo who got 72 hour band and kept there badges...      spg.gif

Oscar, you havent seen the "BAND" yet or u missed it  :P

IndianLover

WOO HOO!  :D Just finished mine tonight.... (with no autos) proud of myself! But the ride the tide one sucked. WTG to every1 else who has finished...

nightperson

wtg all i finished mine and 2 other yes yes ride the tide was a long one for my auto it was working overtime there but it is resting know

nanners

I'm still working on Bob and his fish lol..but i'll get there.. spg.gif

Tiffany-Pamela

I finished all on wednesday >:D >:D >:D
I think I am tooooooooo addicted, I need a book with 1.000 challenge :))

ClingFree

I have forced myself not to do the album!!!  I keep telling myself I have to get one rank badge in another game before doing a premium challenge - and it has NOT been easy!!  I tend to rush thru the premium badge book then get bored... Lol

Jonathan

thanks for messaging me, and congrats on finishing.  I have done them all by hand and dominoes is the last one  ::) Oh wellll lol

nightperson

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on February 25, 2006, 03:09:20 AM
I finished all on wednesday >:D >:D >:D
I think I am tooooooooo addicted, I need a book with 1.000 challenge :))

wow i just got mine friday and 2 other finished up last night well this morning around 2 am

wattsmyname

Jonathan

a few of them took a while but the solitare i have to say was the worse one of all. It seems like they made it that you can only will 1 in 10 hands now, its aweful....

IndianLover

Now that i had finished yesterday, i just wish they had came out with 3 instead of 1 lmao.... but beggers can't be choosey

heavenly

Quote from: jrlt on February 25, 2006, 10:50:25 AM
a few of them took a while but the solitare i have to say was the worse one of all. It seems like they made it that you can only will 1 in 10 hands now, its aweful....

that is how solitaire is supposed to be. statistically you have a 1 in 11 chance of winning a hand of solitaire.

badgemad

WOOHOO i finished the badge album , whens the next album give it too me pogo :)) O0 O0

nightperson

Quote from: heavenly on February 26, 2006, 05:48:53 AM
Quote from: jrlt on February 25, 2006, 10:50:25 AM

that is how solitaire is supposed to be. statistically you have a 1 in 11 chance of winning a hand of solitaire.
i run that one all night in a crowed room to get mine

Tara

Quote from: badgemad on February 26, 2006, 11:51:22 AM
WOOHOO i finished the badge album , whens the next album give it too me pogo :)) O0 O0

wtg on finishing ...i have ride the tide left to do....i also wish they would of come out with 3 albums like last time

badgemad

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2006, 12:03:02 PM
Quote from: badgemad on February 26, 2006, 11:51:22 AM

wtg on finishing ...i have ride the tide left to do....i also wish they would of come out with 3 albums like last time
thx gl on ride the tide  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview