This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is Pogo cheating us?

Started by BillsJoy,

Previous topic - Next topic

BillsJoy

Pogo offers weekly drawings for a $250 cash prize every Monday.  If you check Pogo's "Recent Winners" and sort by date, you'll notice there isn't any winner shown for Monday. February 13th -- the day I played a large sum of tokens.  Does anyone know if someone actually won the $250 that day?  Are there other instances where Pogo doesn't pay the prize offered?   >:(

Country Lady

I dont' spend my hard earned tokens on drawings.  I don't believe anyone ever gets them in the first place.  And since I use helpers to get badges I couldn't collect.
My mini would be royally ticked. :P

pogohatesme

nightperson

you got that right would rather buymy new mini new stuff they can always use new clothes whey they come out wit them :)) :))

badgemad

I dont waste my hard earned tokies on draws , well hard earned by leaving an auto on  >:D :)) :))

nightperson

Quote from: badgemad on February 28, 2006, 04:11:56 AM
I dont waste my hard earned tokies on draws , well hard earned by leaving an auto on  >:D :)) :))

very well said  :)) :))

nanners

NOBODY is getting my very hard earned tokens..they are MINE!  :))

pogohatesme

Quote from: BillsJoy on February 28, 2006, 03:12:44 AM
Pogo offers weekly drawings for a $250 cash prize every Monday.  If you check Pogo's "Recent Winners" and sort by date, you'll notice there isn't any winner shown for Monday. February 13th -- the day I played a large sum of tokens.  Does anyone know if someone actually won the $250 that day?  Are there other instances where Pogo doesn't pay the prize offered?   >:(

If your really that concerned...email them and ask them......maybe they don't post the winners until someone claims it and maybe that person hasen't claimed it....maybe it was you but the notification email went to you junk mail :-*

Tara

the question should not be is Pogo cheating us...but are we cheating Pogo   :)) :)) :)) :))

pokhermama

if you caught having an auto running then you will not recieve your prize in that case either they claimed and did not get money or they did not claim because they would not get money anyway

Bree

I would never give my tokens to Pogo.  I could not claim the prize anyway, so I use them to dress up my mini....LOL.  :)) :))

hades

im sure pogo normally wouldnt mind paying out even if someone used autos...i just think its an excuse for them to be cheap  :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview