Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso - General Info & Ranks

Started by Wazzzup,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

frumplebuns

As usual Pogo adds new ranks or features to a game and something disappears. This time the CHARITY split has disappeared. We still only get half, but no one gets the other half. People have been complaining about the lower scores -- missing the charity contributes to them. Do you think that maybe this is Pogo's way of clearing out the deadwood? By that I mean, the people that leave the computer but keep their name up in the room. (and I'm not talking the ones that leave to switch laundry, grab a cup of coffee, or use the porcelain facility and get right back to the game) You know the ones that I mean, the ones that leave their homes to go shopping and are NOT playing. Used to be that someone could walk away and collect tokens for having the computer on and NOT doing anything. I wonder if Pogo will bring back the charity sharing feature.

On another note, for those of us who have to switch laundry, grab a cup of coffee, or use . . . you get the idea, Pogo has started "TAKE A BREAK" rooms . . . NOW THAT IS COOL ! ! !

spb.gif

foxx

Well, that's good to know (about the "take a break" rooms)!

As for the charity thingie, I didn't notice that was happening, but I think your explanation for why makes sense...people are always b***hing about that in there...

Thanks for sharing!   :D

Shady Lady

When I played lottso, if you didn't click on any numbers for that round you didn't get charity. Instead it went to the lowest score that actually played.

pogohatesme

I really don't think the charity points were worth enough to notice a huge drop in the scoring during the game

jrp

never liked it, hate giving my winnings to someone else LOL

bra

i never do the charity, if i do, the person i give it to gets higher than me at the end of the game

hades

wattsmyname

I play in competitive  rooms and we still have charity ;D

Helen

When I've been playing the charity still gets divided. Also, if a person is just sitting in a room for hours without clicking on any numbers, like someone said earlier, they don't collect the charity, it goes to the lowest player on the board.

pogohatesme

I've played since the new changeover and there is still charity....You just don't give half away to someone...you keep half....pogo eats the other half

bobby

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 01, 2006, 06:50:29 PM
I've played since the new changeover and there is still charity....You just don't give half away to someone...you keep half....pogo eats the other half
maybe that's why pogo has been so slow lately, gettin' fat on charity :D

freckledsky1

thats too bad because if you sought out rooms with noone in them you could get all the charity...thanx pogo

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 01, 2006, 06:50:29 PM

It wasn't that way when I played today. I got half and the other person (low score) got the other half.

Helen

Quote from: freckledsky1 on March 01, 2006, 07:04:04 PM
thats too bad because if you sought out rooms with noone in them you could get all the charity...thanx pogo

You still get all of it if there is no one in the room with you. At least I did....

skygirl

Clarification:

Charity is not being given in the TEAM rooms. Charity still works in the COMPETETIVE rooms.

Go figure.

pogohatesme

Quote from: skygirl on March 01, 2006, 07:21:20 PM
Clarification:

Charity is not being given in the TEAM rooms. Charity still works in the COMPETETIVE rooms.

Go figure.

lol doesn't really make sense does it....but when does pogo ever make sense?

Mary

Helen

Quote from: skygirl on March 01, 2006, 07:21:20 PM
Clarification:

Go figure.

Ummm......I've been playing in team rooms and still get the charity. Pogo must not like you if you're not getting it, lmao....!!!!

Bree

I am glad to hear about the "Take a Break Rooms" and I always play in the competive game rooms.  Thanks for the info. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview