March 28, 2024, 10:01:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by xsquezme,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

Ok so last night I hit  Z grade 18, or Rank 42. Let the auto I have run ALL night... says it played 275 games and I only got to 2%!!!! Please tell me this is NOT correct!!!!  :'(

At this rate it will take a week to do one darn rank!

* tries as hard as she can to get Whackster trial to work *

player

Once you get that hi in rank it does that about that long.

missminimouse

yeah,   took me a couple days to get past that rank,   thought I was losing it also.   I just finished whackdown last week.

xsquezme

I think something was wrong with the auto last night, I have gone up 6% and only played 37 games.

Why do they mess up at night? lol

missminimouse

My whackster auto freezes up at the end of games,  and i actually have to go in and cntrl alt delete to clear the screen and restart it.   Some days it will go for hours without a freeze,   some days will only play a few games.   As far as I understand they are working on the auto.  Due to the freezing i was never able to run it at night.   I ran it during the day when i could keep an eye on it.  Can be a pain,    but I did manage to finish it.

xsquezme

I cant get Whackster to work for me since I formated. Made a post about it. Up to 15% now! this is so painful, just like Pop Fu! lol

kgansor

i used an auto for both WWW and word whomp and it took a few days so let it run while ur sleeping or at school/work/out etc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview