PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:47:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Homer

Anyone got cheese? Sure been some whining.  :P

Pogo is booting the beta players. Get over it. It isn't our fault.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2006, 06:52:00 PM
Anyone got cheese? Sure been some whining.  :P

Pogo is booting the beta players. Get over it. It isn't our fault.

Homer, you need to find a big boot!!! lol

Homer

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 24, 2006, 03:43:21 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 24, 2006, 03:01:55 PM
Hey Foxx, have you ever noticed that there is this funny looking item in the background above your head that blends in perfectly with your hair color, thus giving you a more "trailer trash" look? Only today when going thru my background did I notice that wasn't apart of your hair.

OMG!!!  :)) :))  She has a TAIL... growing out of her HEAD!!  :)) :))

:))  Thanks for pointing this out to everyone Hippo!  My poor mini is gonna just die from embarrassment... ;)

hades

i always thought it was her dirty bra thrown on top of the cabinet  :))

Tara

Quote from: hades on March 24, 2006, 07:27:14 PM
i always thought it was her dirty bra thrown on top of the cabinet  :))

omg... lmao @ dirty bra....its a drunk passed out cat...Im more worried about her screamin kid on the floor... :))

RC

Quote from: jrp on March 24, 2006, 10:26:43 AM
Did not expect any thing less from this group, Rc was right about the lot of you

Hmmm.. ok, so I'm a bit late and just seeing this for the first time.. am I to guess that the "Rc" in this post is me? I'm the only RC here, and I don't think you'd use some other RC and not mention where they were from. So, going on that, I can say that I have never said something about a group of people, whether the people here on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, that would be taken in a derogatory manner as to be able to be used in the sentence, "Rc was right about the lot of you". I may have one time said something about the way some people "cheat" on their games, and then complain about challenges being too easy.. but I even said in that post, if I remember correctly, that it was not geared toward any person(s) in particular, nor was it meant to be taken in a bad way. I have never attacked, belittled, or talked bad about anyone on this forum, and especially not as a whole.. I don't think I would be coming here every day and/or night and reading and posting and having a bit of fun here if I thought bad about "the lot" of em.

And if I'm not the "Rc" in question, then.. nevermind.  ::)  :P

Homer

Maybe they meant RC Cola? You know how the Mrs. Butterworth bottle talks? Well maybe their soda bottle talks to them. :P :))

RC

lol.. that could be. I remember when I was younger and saw RC Cola, it was like it was a soda made especially for me.. that's my soda.. I'm RC!! But apparently, I was wrong.

I found the one topic I posted in that I had mentioned in my other post.. and coincidentally, jrp commented right after it that he agreed with me, so I can only assume he was thinking about that when he thought that I had said something bad about the lot of you lol.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,21869.msg134658.html#msg134658

Homer

Helen

Quote from: RC on March 24, 2006, 09:16:55 PM
Quote from: jrp on March 24, 2006, 10:26:43 AM
Did not expect any thing less from this group, Rc was right about the lot of you

Hmmm.. ok, so I'm a bit late and just seeing this for the first time.. am I to guess that the "Rc" in this post is me? I'm the only RC here, and I don't think you'd use some other RC and not mention where they were from. So, going on that, I can say that I have never said something about a group of people, whether the people here on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, that would be taken in a derogatory manner as to be able to be used in the sentence, "Rc was right about the lot of you". I may have one time said something about the way some people "cheat" on their games, and then complain about challenges being too easy.. but I even said in that post, if I remember correctly, that it was not geared toward any person(s) in particular, nor was it meant to be taken in a bad way. I have never attacked, belittled, or talked bad about anyone on this forum, and especially not as a whole.. I don't think I would be coming here every day and/or night and reading and posting and having a bit of fun here if I thought bad about "the lot" of em.

And if I'm not the "Rc" in question, then.. nevermind.  ::)  :P

RC, just consider the source and don't lose any sleep over it.

nightperson

SouthPadreIsland

People will seek out others to blame so not to accept it themselves.

hades

SouthPadreIsland

Libra

Quote from: RC on March 24, 2006, 09:28:14 PM
lol.. that could be. I remember when I was younger and saw RC Cola, it was like it was a soda made especially for me.. that's my soda.. I'm RC!! But apparently, I was wrong.

I found the one topic I posted in that I had mentioned in my other post.. and coincidentally, jrp commented right after it that he agreed with me, so I can only assume he was thinking about that when he thought that I had said something bad about the lot of you lol.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,21869.msg134658.html#msg134658

Are you married to Moonpie?  RC Cola and moonpies go together like peas and carrots.

Libra
(who seems to be quoting Forrest Gump alot lately....  :o)

scorpios

wow..the ranks look cool.
Hey hades...I love the FART BUTTON lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview