This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any suggestions for ride the tide?

Started by twizted,

Previous topic - Next topic

twizted

I haven't even got the chance to use the auto for ride the tide. The stupid game won't load all the way. I get the music in the beginnig, then the game screen. There is no dealer, no cards, no surfer dude. I've let the game sit for 25 minutes, and nothing ever happens. Ive joined almost full rooms, empty rooms, loaded, reloaded. GRRRRR its annoying. I know it's pogo's problem, just wondering if anyone else here found a trick to it? Should I just let it sit...like overnight??? >:(

simpsons99

Which badge are you trying too gt the weekly or other?  I might be able too help on the weekly 1  :)

moonshine

do you use windows 98 or xp or what?  maybe your computer is outdated and unable to load the graphics

twizted

The weekly badge, and I have windows XP. Computers not even a yr. old.

moonshine

wow i dont know what to tell ya unless pogos just too busy in that game
good luck

Libra

Quote from: twizted on March 03, 2006, 01:40:52 PM
I haven't even got the chance to use the auto for ride the tide. The stupid game won't load all the way. I get the music in the beginnig, then the game screen. There is no dealer, no cards, no surfer dude. I've let the game sit for 25 minutes, and nothing ever happens. Ive joined almost full rooms, empty rooms, loaded, reloaded. GRRRRR its annoying. I know it's pogo's problem, just wondering if anyone else here found a trick to it? Should I just let it sit...like overnight??? >:(

I had the same problem wiith Tide and also that durn duck game.  I downloaded the new version of java and they both started right up.  You can get the new version free at sun.java.com

Libra

Tookie Tookie

Are you running a spyware program like CounterSpy? A friend of mine had the problem you are having and CounterSpy was perceiving some part of the RTT game as a threat and wouldn't let it load fully. She disabled CounterSpy and was able to get it to load. If it's not CounterSpy, there might be some spy program you are running that is perceiving the game as a threat and not allowing it to load fully.

twizted

Thanks all!!  The only spy program I have is ad-aware, and it has to be manually started. I'll try the Java thing, blaaah. LOL, word whomp whackdown was the only time I needed that. I was soooo happy to be done with it. Takes forever to load any pogo games with it. Thanks again for all the advice to everyone, I'll see what I can do. spb.gif

twizted

GOT IT!!!!! It WAS the Java. I took it off the Microsoft vm jit thing and put it to Java. The game loaded and I got my badge in less than 10 minutes. Heck...I didn't even use the auto :)) I was afraid I'd screw up the game if I did anything other than play. Oh well, it was a simple fix. Thanks SOOOO mjuch for the suggestion sp.gf

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview