Main Menu

made some pogo blinkies for e1

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

nightperson

missminimouse

Kelly

I think there is a subject for that in siggies and avatar somewhere not sure....you can pm Homer or Bree they are very helpful on that subject  O0

missminimouse

Ok,  think i figured that part out,    now just need to find some decent pics to put up there,  lol

Bree

Well Done, Missminimouse.... O0

Kelly

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know I just added 25 new POGO blinkies to the page!! ENJOY!!

The link is down in my signature if your looking for it...also at beginning of this thread....thanks e1 for your nice comments!!

Tara

Kelly

Your welcome Tara.....just letting the creative juices flow a little today

Kelly

Before anyone says it....this is NOT the mini I use on the pogo site...its an old one i deleted....so NO one will be able to find me thru my avatar.....lol...I decided to see how it would look as an avatar...kinda neat i like it.

Tara

Bree

I like it as you avatar Kelly, those are really nice and thanks so much for sharing... :D

Kelly

thanks Bree you so sweet...if you have a mini you want me to make into an avatar just send it to me.....it is tricky to save them tho...when you right click and save all you get is the back ground so i did a screen capture with a tool in paintshop pro...if there is another way i do not know it.....can any1 else help with this????

krispy

Bree

krispy

Helen

I could have all the software in the world and it wouldn't help me. Learning how to use it is another whole story!!!  :))   :))   :))

Kelly

it is so wierd when you click on your snap shots of your mini....you can save each individual item if you right click on it....but you have to screen capture to get it ALL....now I am wondering how they are doing this.....stylesheets for the minis or mapping them....prolly not but something else I am unfamilair with but it makes me curiouser and curiouser....lol

Helen

zeboo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview