This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Letters to the Editors...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

froggielover

i never won any money.  i started playin on pogo in 2003 and became a member in 2004 so i can hopefully get some money cuz we were in a real bind.. lmao... that's sad.   NEVER WON!!  played everyday for hours and hours.. and never won.  :))

shoes

I also thought that if you lived in Canada you could not win pogo $$$$$$$?  Is that true?  Because someone won a JP the other day and I looked them up and they lived in Cananda.  And in their profile she said--"See people reallly do win"!!

Thunder

Quote from: Corinne on March 13, 2006, 11:22:21 PM
I read in the pogo newsletter somewhere about jackpots..apparently if u win u can choose to not use your real screen name.... ???
when i won my Jackpot i was asked if i wanted to use my first name or pogo name . that is the reason if you add someone that just won a jackpot to your friends list and it says thay  are not a member or belong to pogo its because it's not their pogo name  <3

SI

Quote from: shoes on March 15, 2006, 05:41:32 AM
I also thought that if you lived in Canada you could not win pogo $$$$$$$?  Is that true?  Because someone won a JP the other day and I looked them up and they lived in Cananda.  And in their profile she said--"See people reallly do win"!!

Residents of Canada are eligible, except for those of Quebec.

SaintHiρρo

Ok, still nadda reply from either that arrogrant Editor or that snobby Miss Nicey Nice so on this day of March 15th, I've offically started my "emailing them every day" campaign until I get a reply. They can get a letter and reply the same day but my letters (which they have been receiving once a week for the last few months) go unanswered! Oh Pogo.... this means war!  >:D

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 15, 2006, 03:55:46 PM
Ok, still nadda reply from either that arrogrant Editor or that snobby Miss Nicey Nice so on this day of March 15th, I've offically started my "emailing them every day" campaign until I get a reply. They can get a letter and reply the same day but my letters (which they have been receiving once a week for the last few months) go unanswered! Oh Pogo.... this means war!  >:D

:))  Go get 'em Hippo...

Libra

What, pray tell, are you asking them?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Lib

Homer

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 05:11:24 PM

Lib

a/s/l  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2006, 05:12:42 PM

Lib

Darn, Homer always seem to know. Guess AskHomer.com really does have all the answers!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 15, 2006, 05:20:38 PM

Lib

Darn, Homer always seem to know. Guess AskHomer.com really does have all the answers!

Ok, then smarty britches, where is Saint's picture thingie going?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 05:22:42 PM

Lib

I'm not going to give the answer... yet but I will like to take this time to mention that in about 6 months when some guest is reading this topic and see the question "where is Saint's picture going" and I have a picture up of Calvin using the restroom on a Slingdot logo... I think we will all know the answer to "where is Saint's picture going"!

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 15, 2006, 05:25:38 PM

Lib

I'm not going to give the answer... yet but I will like to take this time to mention that in about 6 months when some guest is reading this topic and see the question "where is Saint's picture going" and I have a picture up of Calvin using the restroom on a Slingdot logo... I think we will all know the answer to "where is Saint's picture going"!

Is he going to hell? >:D

Libra

Lib

:o

Tara

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 15, 2006, 05:57:09 PM

Lib

Is he going to hell? >:D

:o :o :o

foxx

:))  ah, Calvin peeing on things...will it ever get old?  (My guess, unfortunately, is no.)

SaintHiρρo

Hey, a blast from the past topic. So they've never replied to any of my million letters to the Editor. I guess unless I write a nice one it's not going to be published. Regardless, I tried writing a new one and hope it gets published. If it does, I'll let y'all know.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 25, 2006, 05:27:18 PM
Hey, a blast from the past topic. So they've never replied to any of my million letters to the Editor. I guess unless I write a nice one it's not going to be published. Regardless, I tried writing a new one and hope it gets published. If it does, I'll let y'all know.

They dont even reply to you?  I wrote one .. got a reply .. but it was not published.

pugsly™

i wrote in before got no response nor got it published

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview