Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tinkerbell

pixiespetite

Hi there everyone
I've just registered here but I have enjoyed reading all the posts.Thought I had better register  ;)
Also I was hoping someone could help me with a badge I am working on it's taking me forever and dont have long left..It's the Carrot Torpedo badge..if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Jodie ;::

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pixiespetite on April 23, 2006, 10:24:33 PM
Hi there everyone
I've just registered here but I have enjoyed reading all the posts.Thought I had better register  ;)
Also I was hoping someone could help me with a badge I am working on it's taking me forever and dont have long left..It's the Carrot Torpedo badge..if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Jodie ;::

Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you here. If you're attempted the Carrot Torpedo Badge (reach the Bonus Round 200 times) and you don't have the auto (which I suggest you purchase from Badge Help by clicking <a href="http://www.badgehelp.com/wordwhompwackdowncheat.html">Here</a>), you may try this little site that I use. It does have popups to make sure you have your Popup Blocker on: http://www.wordplays.com/fcgi-bin/jumble.pl

Best of luck to you.

pixiespetite

Is there anyone that could please help me with my Carrot Torpedo badge....i've been playing for days and not getting anywhere..LOL..any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Jodie  ;::

SaintHiρρo

Hello.... again. I've already offered advice on how to get this badge. Heck, you can start tomorrow and have it finished before the days' over. Read here: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23425.msg170900.html#msg170900

pixiespetite

Hi again
Yeah I did try that but couldn't find what was suppose to help me.It looks more for crosswords.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pixiespetite on April 24, 2006, 04:06:43 PM
Hi again
Yeah I did try that but couldn't find what was suppose to help me.It looks more for crosswords.

Nope, I use that site for my Word Whomp mobile games so I know it works. All you do is enter the letters that Word Whomp gives to you, switch it from the default of "4" letter words or more to "3" letter words or more and press enter. It will then give you words that can be made from the letters Word Whomp gave to you.

lori

OK, It's tuesday folks, anyone need last minute badge help??? i'll be on most of the day, so pm me  :;'

lori

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: lori on April 25, 2006, 10:38:56 AM
OK, It's tuesday folks, anyone need last minute badge help??? i'll be on most of the day, so pm me  :;'

lori

That is so kind of you to offer. I wish more people were as nice and friendly as you. May you have a wonderful day.

outlawdave

thanks for the tip for checkers double browsed to get it thanks so much

Helen

Quote from: outlawdave on April 26, 2006, 08:20:15 AM
thanks for the tip for checkers double browsed to get it thanks so much

Dave, if you need any more help with any other challenges, just PM me which one/ones. I have the info already so will be glad to help out again.  O0

outlawdave

was just playing bowling theres a person in the room with the screen name autoprogram think that was different

outlawdave

thank you helen yes you can help me with one next week. the hearts one i pmd you about

Mary

to funny dave  :)) :)) and any one need help with badges just pm me   O0

stewieG

i really really really need help with this tri peaks :o :'( but do not know how to pm anyone ARRRRRGH

outlawdave

you need 25 posts to pm ill help ypu just email me your info

Tara

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 09:01:09 AM
i really really really need help with this tri peaks :o :'( but do not know how to pm anyone ARRRRRGH

You have to have 25 posts first.

Helen

Quote from: outlawdave on April 26, 2006, 08:50:38 AM
thank you helen yes you can help me with one next week. the hearts one i pmd you about

Ok Dave. I have it saved in PM. I'll get it done for you.  O0

stewieG

outlawdave

thank you helen. i'll help you stewieG. just email me your info ill be glad to help and welcome to the forum.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview