PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:18:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pixiespetite

LOL..omg im an idiot...i was in the hearts rooms..I need my hearts badge..not my spades badge..its called the queen of spades badge...LOL

clayton1966

I need help getting and old badge. I need to under knock 10 times in Jungle Gin. If anyone is willing to help me please leave me a PM so we can set up a time and stuff. Thanks in advance. BTW this is the first time I have ever asked for help.  But I just can't seem to ever be able to under knock with the puter. I either get gin or the puter does. Or the puter knocks with less than I have.  I've tried for months to get this badge.  It's my VERY LAST one I need to catch up with.

Country Lady

Clayton, here is what I did to get that badge.
I double browsed.  You can set up a new account at pogo, send it a club pass, then play both sides of the board.  You will win   :)) :)) :))
I used IE with microsoft VM and Firefox (it uses sun java)  I add my new account name to my frinds list so it is quicker to get to the room.

polobint

Clayton,
I did this badge recently and got it by double browsing. Where I made sure my guest pass screenie always kept a naff hand and always high cards, always collect low ones for yourself if possible unless you have obvious suits/runs with high ones. It took me roughly an hour by double browsing, but if you are unsure as to how you do this, or just cant be bothered... I am more then willing to sit there and gather those naff cards for you, just pm me as and when. If not then Good luck with getting your badge
Polo O0

polobint

great minds think alike hey Lady lol. Sorry to repeat what you said.... we must have been replying at the exact same time!
Two heads are better than one and all that  ;D

Helen

Quote from: clayton1966 on May 10, 2006, 02:05:27 PM
I need help getting and old badge. I need to under knock 10 times in Jungle Gin. If anyone is willing to help me please leave me a PM so we can set up a time and stuff. Thanks in advance. BTW this is the first time I have ever asked for help.  But I just can't seem to ever be able to under knock with the puter. I either get gin or the puter does. Or the puter knocks with less than I have.  I've tried for months to get this badge.  It's my VERY LAST one I need to catch up with.

Clayton, it's all done!! Congrats...you are now the proud owner of 2 new badges, lol.  O0

clayton1966

TY TY TY  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

I KNOW I coulda done the double browser thingie. But I've got my computer working just like I like it right now. And don't laugh at me but I actually LIKE ie.  I know how it works and I keep up on all the updates and I've got a firewall and 2 up to date virus checkers. AND I've got a 3 year service contract for my puter.  If I get hit real bad with something all I have to do is run my laptop over witrh the car and dell will give me a new 'puter. :)

Helen

It was no problem at all Clayton. As for IE, that's what I use too. I use netscape for my other browser and never have any problems with it.
I bet you're glad that 2003 book is now done!! Enjoy  :D

clayton1966

Yes I am Helen.  Like I said. That was my last one I neede to catch up.  Now all I have to do is get all the game award badges. UGH!!!! :x  Some of those take friggen FOREVER!!!!  I mean like Lottso.  I let the auto do that one for me while I slept yesterday. I went up TWO whole ranks in like 8 hours.  And I was only at like rank 13 or 14.  There's 1o badges in that one. and I haven't even gotten to the second one yet.  That's gonna take friggen FOREVER!!!!

But GREAT BIG hugs Helen. TY TY TY  <3  <3  <3   <3

Helen

You're welcome Clayton and good luck with Lottso.....that's a longggg one to finish.  >:D

Tara

There are alot of games that are long to finish . 

JohnCena494

sry to bother but i seriously need help w/ this badge i cant get some1 plz help thanx in advance. (i already used the auto but it ran out fast :( )

harley89

joy1970

can someone please help me get this badge have been trying for months and i can do it

thank you

harley89

Which badge is it. Some I can do easily others Im not so good at but will help if I can

tponka

Is it the "win 30 100-point games" one from 2003?  ugh
Here's how you play that one:  Double browse, doesn't matter where you sit for the two.  Use the 2nd player to help the "badge account" take the Jack of Diamonds and avoid the Queen of Spades, while sabotaging the seat the 2nd account is in.  Do this a couple of rounds and get the badge account in the negative, while racking up points for the 2nd account.  Then use the 2nd account to hop to another seat and do the same.  Then hop to the 3rd seat, repeat.  Then go to the seat with the MOST points and sabotage like crazy until it reaches 100 points, as your badge account should be far enough in the negative to stay safe for the win.  It's still a pain in the arse and takes time, but that's the way weekly badges were in 2003.  100-point games seem to last forever!  Hope this helps!   O0

heavenly

i finally got this one last week without double browsing. here are some tips:
-when you pass cards before a round starts, try to get rid of all or most of a certain suit. that way if you can more easily dump undesirable cards without risking taking the queen or hearts. this is especially good if you are holding the queen of spades
-sometimes it is better to hold onto the queen of spades if you have at least 3 or 4 other spades. usually you will be able to get rid of all the other cards in a suit before you are forced to play her. even if you end up taking the queen once or twice you can usually still win the game, as it takes at least 5, usually more rounds to get to 100 pts.

once you play a few games it's pretty easy to get a feel for the game and figure out how to force the bots to get points. eventually you will figure out strategies to force a certain bot to take the queen, making their points go up higher and end the game quicker.

hope this helps! it's definitely a very time consuming badge, but if you go in with the proper attitude you will figure out the game in no time and whup those bots' butts! good luck!

joy1970

thank you it called shot the moon and I have to take everything I think

joy1970

Sorry it is the 2005 badge for hearts and I think I have to take everything . I think

thank you

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview