This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

would  just like to say thank you so very spiritwarrior1953, for getting my badge could not have done it without your help.

thank you again

apple

i need this badge win 3 in a row and cant do it dont have many too do now can anyone do it for me ?

clayton1966

Quote from: apple on May 16, 2006, 11:15:32 PM
i need this badge win 3 in a row and cant do it dont have many too do now can anyone do it for me ?

That one isn't so bad. Just play until you win. then play agin. if you are gonna lose close the window and start a new game. DO NOT hit start new game. when new window comes up it remember that you have one win. Repeat til you get second win. Keep repeating till you get your 3 in a row. :)

ClingFree

Quote from: apple on May 16, 2006, 11:15:32 PM

Clayton has a very good point. DO NOT HIT NEW GAME if you are losing. Just hit the X and go back in to any room (It does not lose your progress).

When I did that game .. I played, won .... hit the X .. went and grabbed a drink .. came back and played a game to win again ... then Id go find something else to do .. then come back.

apple

only problem is i cant win

and teh cheat cant win either

zobo74

could someone please please help me with the win 20 games badge in backgammon,its my last badge of the album and i just cant seem to get it...grrrrrr  :D......

tponka

use a guest pass and double browse.. it's not a short badge to get, but at least it's not as bad as the hearts badge in 2003..

knightrider13195

another tip for backgammon is that you just have to get all your pieces on one side of the board for both players and u can resign to make it go a little faster.

Julez

zobo - do you still need help getting that badge?

kgansor

Will someone help me with my backgammon badge? i need to win 20 games and nobody ever wants to help when i go into rooms.. ill be up for awhile so lmk!!

wattsmyname

I can help. send me a pm when you are ready to do the challenge. You were already off line when I saw your request for help..sorry I missed you.

kgansor

Will someone please help me with my badge please? I'm online now & i will be online for awhile tonight so let me know!

outlawdave

need help with this weeks pinochle dont know how to play. can someone help please.

harley89

I dont understand Pinchole either  I just play till I get badge Took about 1 hr this am

SaintHiρρo

How to get the badge in 20 mins or less:

1) Start a private table for 100 point game
2) Start your game
3) Press the "Meld Chart" button BEFORE you place your bid or pass
4) If you see you have a "Run", bid whatever will give you control of choosing the trump suit
4.5) If you DON'T have a run, press STAND and then SIT until you get a run.
5) Choose the suit you have a run in
6) Play until game is over. You don't have to win to get credit but you do need to finish.
7) Repeat until you get the 3 you need.

This will give you the badge in 20 mins or less (if you're lucky enough to get two or more runs in the same game)

Mary

it has to be trump not runs an a,k,q,j,10 of diamonds only i believe  ;D

Mary

outlaw pm me i`ll see what i can do im great at pino  :D

ClingFree

Quote from: mama on May 31, 2006, 12:25:07 PM

It can be whatever suit you call trump.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on May 31, 2006, 12:25:07 PM

It has to be a run in the suit that's the current trump. That's why I said do whatever it takes for you to choose that suit you have the run in.

Mary

why thank you hippo    ;:: got my badge in 2 games  :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview