PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:38:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

kgansor

I'm really bored.
Thus the reason for this post.
I'm trying to the the 25 oklahoma gin badge so i can get closer to that underwater badge or whatever it is.
My boyfriend wont be getting home until like 8a.m. and its only 2a.m. and i took a nap earlier so now im not tired :(

Anyone wanna come play with me or just chat?

foxx

Quote from: kgansor on June 01, 2006, 10:51:44 PM
I'm really bored.
Thus the reason for this post.
I'm trying to the the 25 oklahoma gin badge so i can get closer to that underwater badge or whatever it is.
My boyfriend wont be getting home until like 8a.m. and its only 2a.m. and i took a nap earlier so now im not tired :(

Anyone wanna come play with me or just chat?

Ugh.  I worked on that badge all day yesterday. Good Luck with that!
I am getting ready to go to bed or I would keep you company...

kgansor

i'm on 4/25 and i havent been playing for that long, i acutally enjoy this game though. i cant wait til it gets badges then at least itll give me a reason to play.

foxx

Quote from: kgansor on June 01, 2006, 11:03:07 PM
i'm on 4/25 and i havent been playing for that long, i acutally enjoy this game though. i cant wait til it gets badges then at least itll give me a reason to play.

I like it too...it just took a really long time for some reason...

Good Night, and Good Luck.
;D

hades

me and my gf helped each other get that badge an it still took forever. im trying to get my vaults of atlantis badge badge now and after two hours just one of ten scatter symbols  :-\

kgansor

there was one vaults badge .. one of the 2005 ones i tried to do for months and i couldnt get anything and then one day i tried it again and i just mustve been having really good luck and i finally was able to get it. so GL to you!

hades

kgansor

yes i agree. stupid premium badges. they all need to burn in heck. >:D

MommaT

Hi
Is there anyone who can help me out with the Tikka Badge--win 5 700 point matches?  Stupid bots keep getting gin after 1 deal and killing any chance of winning

Lynne

you need help mommaT just pm me and we can set time to do it, i love gin and love to help out other pc.net members

Libra

Does anyone know how long it takes to get that stupid Vaults premium badge?  I despise slots and I'm wondering if I should attempt it today at work, or leave the auto on over night?  :-\

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 07:10:43 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes to get that stupid Vaults premium badge?  I despise slots and I'm wondering if I should attempt it today at work, or leave the auto on over night?  :-\

That badge can take even 2 hours, like it can take 30Min's....its all luck, no skill involved there. :))

I would try it at work, its not a game you have to play constantly.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 07:10:43 AM

Leave auto on overnight. Less stressful and annoying if you're not paying attention.

nkc43

I'm doing the badge for the premium,and I dont really play this,is there a way to get this to go faster
or any tricks/hints,to at least help me out some?

Thanks In Advance :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nkc43 on June 08, 2006, 10:52:02 AM
I'm doing the badge for the premium,and I dont really play this,is there a way to get this to go faster
or any tricks/hints,to at least help me out some?

Thanks In Advance :)

No wacky, just aim for that silly little golden coin. Better yet, turn the auto on and let it rip. The computer will get the coin and it still counts as credit. Takes no time at all.

knightrider13195

would like some help with the euchre win 5 rated games if possible just dont have it in me to quad browse..lol

Libra

Quote from: knightrider13195 on June 09, 2006, 09:11:39 PM
would like some help with the euchre win 5 rated games if possible just dont have it in me to quad browse..lol

Ugh... I hate this game, and I'm drunk, soooooo. NO!  LMAO!  Just kidding.  Seriously, if you wanna play tomorrow, I'll do it.  I'll be on after 4 p.m. EST.  We'll get your badge.  O0

outlawdave

i need help with this weeks hearts badge dont play hearts can someone help.

Mary

you mean six street omaha outlaw?? hearts was before .. pm me i will help you if you want  ;D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview