This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

I think outlawdave was asking for help with this Wednesdays challenge for hearts win 3-150 point games.

Mary

oh ok thank you he can pm me i`ll do it if he wants  :***

PogoKaz

Hopefully I've posted this in the correct forum this time, if not feel free to rap my knuckles  ;)

In a few weeks, I'm off in hospital for a week and at the end of the year I'm away on holiday, is there anyone that would help complete my weekly challanges whilst I'm away.

Now I know this is a trust issue so first off how do you go about asking or trusting someone to access your account,  do the moderators/admin have a list of trusted people that will help.

I really would appreciate being able to get these badges when they are offered, as being a newish member, I have most of 2005, all of 2004 to do and slowly working my way through 2003.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogokaz on June 12, 2006, 05:45:03 PM
Hopefully I've posted this in the correct forum this time, if not feel free to rap my knuckles  ;)

In a few weeks, I'm off in hospital for a week and at the end of the year I'm away on holiday, is there anyone that would help complete my weekly challanges whilst I'm away.

Now I know this is a trust issue so first off how do you go about asking or trusting someone to access your account,  do the moderators/admin have a list of trusted people that will help.

I really would appreciate being able to get these badges when they are offered, as being a newish member, I have most of 2005, all of 2004 to do and slowly working my way through 2003.

Regardless of what anyone says, I'm by far and away the most trusted person here on this forum...

...ok, so maybe 90% of the people might disagree but I have gotten badges for people (and they can't deny that) and I'm more than happy to help you while you're away for a week.

Homer

We do not have a list of trusted helpers. There are many people willing to help in the forum.

It's a decision you need to make.

I'm going to move this to the Help with badges part of the Club section.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

Thanks hippo, I'll drop you a pm in the next couple of days if thats ok, :) just waiting for my date to come through, they said i should hear by the end of the week.

Homer does that mean I get my knuckles rapped ;)

Sweetness

Good Morning Ladies and Gents..
  Im normally a lurker on the site, but have posted a few times. I was on Pogo earlier and realized that I dont have one of my premium badges for Jungle Gin. Win 25 games of Oklahoma Gin. Is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to get this for me? Im not a big Gin player, my mom actually got the other one for me. But its bugging me to see my album not finished. I know Im not supposed to post my Pogo name on here, but I could post my email and give my name that way if that's okay.

fiz

Quote from: Sweetness on June 14, 2006, 06:14:28 AM
  Im normally a lurker on the site, but have posted a few times. I was on Pogo earlier and realized that I dont have one of my premium badges for Jungle Gin. Win 25 games of Oklahoma Gin. Is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to get this for me? Im not a big Gin player, my mom actually got the other one for me. But its bugging me to see my album not finished. I know Im not supposed to post my Pogo name on here, but I could post my email and give my name that way if that's okay.

It is actually win 25 hands of Oklahoma Gin. ;)

wattsmyname

It's all done O0

Libra

Quote from: wattsmyname on June 14, 2006, 09:56:49 AM

It's all done O0

Holy Cow!  that person posted that request at 8:14 and you finished and said "all done" at 8:14?  LMAO  I think something's wrong with the time.  :))

Libra

OMG!  Nevermind!  I'm losing it... The 8:14 in Whatsmyname's post was the time quoted from the other person...  :)) :)) :))

I really should just go play Pogo.

wattsmyname

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 14, 2006, 10:01:29 AM
OMG!  Nevermind!  I'm losing it... The 8:14 in Whatsmyname's post was the time quoted from the other person...  :)) :)) :))

:)) It's OK we all have moments like that.

Libra

Quote from: wattsmyname on June 14, 2006, 10:09:21 AM

I think I'm going to have to add your avatar to the three favorite avatars thread... If I can find the thread! LMAO! 

wattsmyname

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 14, 2006, 10:45:17 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on June 14, 2006, 10:09:21 AM

I think I'm going to have to add your avatar to the three favorite avatars thread... If I can find the thread! LMAO! 

:)) :)) Someone had a signature that went with it that looked really cool. I just can't remember Who..

Sweetness

Quote from: wattsmyname on June 14, 2006, 09:56:49 AM

It's all done O0

Thank you so very much!!!

hades

knightrider13195

if anyone is available I can still use help with the euchre win 5 rated games badge

Thanks in advance,
Maria

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: knightrider13195 on June 17, 2006, 07:48:36 PM
if anyone is available I can still use help with the euchre win 5 rated games badge

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Because it's a non-Club Pogo game, create a new account and double browse to get the wins you need.

knightrider13195

to do a rated badge you need 4 players and I just cant get quad browsing down  :'((

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: knightrider13195 on June 19, 2006, 07:55:57 AM
to do a rated badge you need 4 players and I just cant get quad browsing down  :'((

No but you can play against yourself (not teaming up) and setting the name you want to win up to collect points like 15, 31, runs and what not. It the only way I can think of at this moment. I'm sure it's not the only way to do it and others might have suggestions but that's all I have right now.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview