This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I have a badge for Monopoly in which I have to build hotels. Does any auto do that?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 07, 2016, 12:48:13 PM
I have a badge for Monopoly in which I have to build hotels. Does any auto do that?

Nope, not that I know of

S1lent

Greetings,
I seem to remember playing that one.  I searched most of the badges but couldn't find the name.
But, this is what I think I did.

Just double browse in a custom room.  Get the info from BW "Winopoly version 16".  Buy, and trade with dummy...and enjoy building.  There might be a limit on the number of Hotels available. 
You can do it,
Ken #2 aka S1lent

snowflower

cheesy.gif Wow the good info in here ... gotta go some to beat this site!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 07, 2016, 12:48:13 PM

I did this one for several people. Like Trump you needs to go bankrupt about 4 times to get a new game, I can do this one for you next week when things hopefully settle.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 07, 2016, 02:21:49 PM
I did this one for several people. Like Trump you needs to go bankrupt about 4 times to get a new game, I can do this one for you next week when things hopefully settle.

Awesome! Let me know when you have buried the bodies and have some time!

Stinkerbell

I was dead serious when I suggested a "How Do I...?" thread, and CM is the man for the job. What do you think, Ken? I've created several groups on other sites and I always include a thread like that. They're great time savers for people looking for answers or able to help!

Mayhem

Am I looking in the wrong place ... or is Pogo no longer showing next week's challenges?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Mayhem

Ok, thank you - just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything!

snowflower

girls22.gif Thanking Joe C. for doing my challenges again this week!!!  dancing16.gif

Mayhem

Finally found out what the challenges are for tomorrow, June 15th.

Crossword Cove
Earn 16 power-ups this week! (Easy and Normal difficulty level puzzles contain star power-ups.)

Poppit! Sprint
Pop 20000 green balloons this week! (Play in classic sprint mode)

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mayhem on June 14, 2016, 08:43:14 AM
Finally found out what the challenges are for tomorrow, June 15th.

Crossword Cove
Earn 16 power-ups this week! (Easy and Normal difficulty level puzzles contain star power-ups.)

Poppit! Sprint
Pop 20000 green balloons this week! (Play in classic sprint mode)
Did you let Pogo know?

Mayhem

MsMissy

I just want to Thank ,Yoming2, for getting my badges for me. Just to let you no, I tried Crossword  Cove but only found 4 words right. That's a hard game by hand& my brain doesn't understand a lot of the questions they have.  sad.gif        so much.   tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif                     

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on June 16, 2016, 06:10:03 AM
I just want to Thank ,Yoming2, for getting my badges for me. Just to let you no, I tried Crossword  Cove but only found 4 words right. That's a hard game by hand& my brain doesn't understand a lot of the questions they have.  sad.gif        so much.   tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif                   

tumbsup.gif

aliceinks

Is there anyone who can finish Poppit Sprint for me? Please... help.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview