Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on October 23, 2017, 04:01:02 PM
Squid
Sent you a PM.   I have only completed 6 at the moment.  Plan on working on them later tonight and tomorrow. 

Many thanks.
I'm on the job!

Squid

catfancie

help.gif Could someone please help me with the devil11.gif Phlinx II challenge badge? 
Its the only one that hasn't been completed. 

Squid

I'm having puter problems, Cat, but if you haven't found someone else by tomorrow, message me.  ;)

catfancie

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 18, 2017, 09:53:57 AM
I'm having puter problems, Cat, but if you haven't found someone else by tomorrow, message me.  ;)

Thanks Squid

gigi

I am totally going to need assistance on getting hotels in this week's challenges....... I hope someone comes to me in my time of need........

Joe C

Quote from: gigi on January 03, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
I am totally going to need assistance on getting hotels in this week's challenges....... I hope someone comes to me in my time of need........
I can assist with the hotel challenge. I have already completed on one of my two accounts, and will also help someone else on their account.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gigi

Quote from: Joe C on January 03, 2018, 01:02:38 PM
I can assist with the hotel challenge. I have already completed on one of my two accounts, and will also help someone else on their account.

Thanks joe, I sent you pm

LittleFawn

I need help with the monoply badge. Please let me know if anyone can help.

S1lent

LittleFawn

Thank you for helping in finishing my badges Silent. Really appreciate it.

gigi

beer11.gif
JoeC, thank you soooooooooooooo much for getting my weekly Monopoly completed for me!!!!!

Joe C

Quote from: gigi on January 05, 2018, 09:53:26 AM
beer11.gif
JoeC, thank you soooooooooooooo much for getting my weekly Monopoly completed for me!!!!!
My pleasure! Cookie Connect was done as well.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

aliceinks

I am in need of  help.gif  My computer stopped and I won't get it back in time to complete my challenges. I'm using a 15 yr old laptop with major LAG.. There are 4 games, Monopoly and Cookie connect, 2 each. Please anyone?

catfancie

Alice I will gladly help you with this weeks badges if its still needed. 

aliceinks

blowkisses.gif It is very much still needed. Thank You Thank You. I will PM you info.

Stormyna80

I need help with a very old badge from 2002 it is in Hearts shoot the moon twice. Can anyone do this for me please and thank you?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview