Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 29, 2006, 01:28:25 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 29, 2006, 01:24:44 PM

I STALKED YOU!!!  Your beyotchy azz was not there.  And neener neener neener!   :P :P :P I got my badge.  And Bubblegum?  You're NOT in any room!  Do you have me blocked?  I hate everybody.

Lib

:o  You are so scary today Libra!  Lmao...

You may hate us, but we love you.   :-*  Hangover still with ya?

Awwww, I love ya'll too.  Don't mean to be scary, but I FEEL scary.  I feel like your mini looks!  :)) :))

Naw, I had a triple shot large carmel latte and an overpriced sandwhich from Starbucks, then I had three Snicker Bars, A can of Grapefruit juice, a can of V8, four cokes, some water 2 Advil, some Doritos and 1,456 Lifesavers.  It's all good!  Almost time to go home and work on tomorrow's hangover.  :)) :)) :))

Oh God, I didn't just say that!  I'm going home, turning on auto, and going to bed.  After I order a Pizza.

Lib

hades

next time youll know not to drink warm beer thats super flat  :P

Libra

Quote from: hades on March 29, 2006, 01:35:59 PM
next time youll know not to drink warm beer thats super flat  :P

It wasn't warm and it wasn't flat.  And the problem is that after I ran out of beer?  I switched to Scotch.  I am such an effin' moron!!  >:D >:D

hades

Tara

This friggen munch the carrot badge is taking forever...My auto is tired...but it hasnt popped up saying anything...Its a shame when your bored of a game that your autos playing  ::)

Libra

hades

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 29, 2006, 01:34:08 PM

Naw, I had a triple shot large carmel latte

You know whats bad? I read that as Large Camel Latte ... You know whats worse? Im admitting it.

Libra

Bubblegum?  Where are you??? I need you to lose in Checkers for me!  Hurry!  Chop chop!

Lib

nightperson

lib, did she chop chop to the room  :)) if not here is a egg this one is not hard boiled shhhhhhh e4.gif>but dont dont tap tap them ok be very careful with them

PogoKaz

Please please please i need help with spades, i need to win 2 x 250 rated games and having no luck :(

I cant pm anyone yet so any offers of help greatly appriciated.  Its 2.45 in the morning here and I off to bed, if anyone can offer any help tomorrow I will be forever in your debt :)

btw is there anyone that wants my guest passes, I dont use them

Lynne

nightperson

Quote from: lmazzettia on March 30, 2006, 05:55:05 PM
i'd love to help ya too..i love spades

hi maybe sometime we can have a game are to i love the game very much soooooo O0

Lynne

Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: lmazzettia on March 30, 2006, 05:55:05 PM
i'd love to help ya too..i love spades

hi maybe sometime we can have a game are to i love the game very much soooooo O0

I'd love that you can pm me anytime u feel like playing...still need to get my ranks up to 33 i think ee4.gif

nightperson

im done with that game but will do on the game playing

Lynne

anyone feel like playing gin ?? im trying to get my underknock badge and bot keeps kickin my butt  >:D .. but sure could use some help  ???

Mary

when any one needs help with badges just yell or pm me  :D

PogoKaz

I'm yelling and yelling  :)) :)) :))  I NEED HELP :)
But I can't pm anyone, I haven't got that facility........how many posts do i need to make to be able to do that :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview