This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman007

i can't read pm's,sorry,you can find me in room social/sky blue,ask for ice please

Iceman007

Mary

you can get pms you have more then enough posts  O0

ClingFree

Mary

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 12:02:10 PM
We're all done .. Im sucha good loser   ;D

Shes such a kiss azz... :)) :))  j/k  you know in Backgammon as long as both of you have all your chip things ( whatever you call them ) on your side of the board...you can use resign and get the win  :P

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 12:12:27 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 12:02:10 PM
We're all done .. Im sucha good loser   ;D

Shes such a kiss azz... :)) :))  j/k  you know in Backgammon as long as both of you have all your chip things ( whatever you call them ) on your side of the board...you can use resign and get the win  :P

Uh huh ... Tg!!  O0

Iceman007

tyvm for the help on the badge cling.actually i can't get my pm messages b/c next to where it says user info it has a padlock on it.i think i might have been a bad boy.any iministrations able to lift my ban? it has been almost a year i think.anyways.ty again cling.if you need help with a badge let me know.

ClingFree

Quote from: Iceman007 on April 03, 2006, 02:12:15 PM
tyvm for the help on the badge cling.actually i can't get my pm messages b/c next to where it says user info it has a padlock on it.i think i might have been a bad boy.any iministrations able to lift my ban? it has been almost a year i think.anyways.ty again cling.if you need help with a badge let me know.

No problem at all Ice - Anything to help out another badge hound!

PogoKaz

did ya get it?

A couple of really nice peeps of here helped me a couple of days ago, if you need any help count me in, just drop me a pm

BlueStarGirl

Hello, just wondering if there was a way to start a new game without making the streak start back at 0.

I tried exiting out of the room, like in FCS 3 in a row Badge, but that didn't work .

Thank you.

nightperson

Quote from: azjennifer on April 02, 2006, 08:51:28 PM
HELP ME GET MY BADGE PLZ OR HELP ME LEARN TO PLAY THIS DARN GAME

do you still need help in spades ee2.gif

nightperson

not that i know of maybe refresh the game by putting the arrow on the e in the left top corner but if ya need help let me know ee2.gif

SaintHiρρo

As far as I know, there is no way to exit a room and keep your steak alive mid game like First Class Solitaire. For this badge, if you lose one hand, just replay the same hand until you finally win. That's the best advice I can give.

mog

i'll get it for you... for a price. how about 200k tokens? :D

BlueStarGirl

Fgured it out, can hit replay hand and it keeps the streak alive.

Thanks for the replies!

nightperson

oh ya i fogot yw brain dead today it is monday right ee2.gif

scorpios

i know how to play spades, willing to help you if yuo need it

densbive

Does anyone want to get the last 2 Jigsaw Detective Badges for me? It takes me forever to finish even 1 game and my auto does not work on it. Sheesh...anyone that wants to get them for me would get big hugs....lol

Thanks,
Densbive

P.S. Can we also make it someone that is not going to screw with my account.

e5.gif>

nightperson

Quote from: densbive on April 05, 2006, 06:30:42 AM
Does anyone want to get the last 2 Jigsaw Detective Badges for me? It takes me forever to finish even 1 game and my auto does not work on it. Sheesh...anyone that wants to get them for me would get big hugs....lol

Thanks,
Densbive

P.S. Can we also make it someone that is not going to screw with my account.

e5.gif>

if you need help i will be glad to do it for you i do alot of bdges for ppl weekly just let me know ;D just pm if ya want any help

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview