This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

im so behind on jigsaw its pittiful, it would be nice if someone could play while im asleep and i could wake up to badges lol  ;)

lori

bubblegum

hades

wattsmyname

I can help with Jigsaw or any other challenges or badges. It will need to be after I finish working my 3-16 hour shifts which end Sunday at 4am. Then I will be off till Thursday at 2pm.

Jonathan

yay....now which one to choose lol. The only prob is that i play during the day and it would have to be when i am asleep lol

wattsmyname

Quote from: jrlt on April 06, 2006, 04:23:03 AM
yay....now which one to choose lol. The only prob is that i play during the day and it would have to be when i am asleep lol

Works for me, I Auto during the day and Play at night.

SexySagittarian

I need help getting the wonderland memories badge for one of my accounts. I'm waiting to get the auto until I need another auto, so that I can get the buy one free deal.  If anyone is willing to help please PM me. Tyia.

Lynne

SexySagittarian

Thanks for your help Ima! I love you this much <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> O0

Lynne

roxannevann

Can someone help me with this badge. I have 1/2 way there and really over it!

e5.gif>

harley89

Mommylov1216

I know this is kinda late but I need help! Could anyone on here by chance get me my badges for this week? I haven't had time to even attempt to do them. If you could do them for me, please send me a pm!!

Thanks so much

<3

Tori

Most games I am very willing to help with..I can do the Jigsaw's too. Anyone needs help, just pm me. r1.gif

Helen

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on April 09, 2006, 02:25:39 PM
I know this is kinda late but I need help! Could anyone on here by chance get me my badges for this week? I haven't had time to even attempt to do them. If you could do them for me, please send me a pm!!

Thanks so much

<3

They are done. If you need a personal challenge done too, PM me and I'll get it done for you.
8)

outlawdave

ineed help with my solitaire badge dont play like world class better dont hae auto can someone help please get me the 7000 tokens have 237/7000 now

Bree

I will help you Dave send me a PM and I will get the badge for you.

Mary

anyone ever needs help with badges just pm me happy to help  :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview