Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

:o
i discovered something by accident. i dont know if anyone has posted this. i was hopping from room working on first class badge and found that when i got a winning hand in the first game in the room, it gave me 200+ tokens in the spin (the last one to complete the badge was an 800 spin -- wooooohooooo!!!). with 200, 300, 400 spins, i was able to complete the badge in short order!!!

Mary

:P krispy took me hours  >:(   w2g anyways  :))

krispy

Quote from: mama on April 13, 2006, 02:02:51 PM
:P krispy took me hours  >:(   w2g anyways  :))

ee2.1.gif awwwwww well next time, i will post earlier!!!  :-*

harley89

After I lost about 15 straight hands I started winning big finished quickly once I started winning :D

krispy

Quote from: hades on April 05, 2006, 09:21:21 PM
im superrr behind in jigsaw

:-X neener neener neeeeeeeeeeeeener i'm all caught up!!!

Helen

Quote from: outlawdave on April 13, 2006, 08:24:24 AM
ineed help with my solitaire badge dont play like world class better dont hae auto can someone help please get me the 7000 tokens have 237/7000 now

Your challenge is done now. I also got a rank badge for you. You got to rank 20. Enjoy!!  O0

kim23il

hey Helen, I was tryin to send you a private message. But i don't guess I got enough post. I was wanting to know if you could help me the dominos premium badge. I don't know how to play this, so I thought I would just ask. Thanks e4.gif>

Homer

Quote from: kim23il on April 13, 2006, 09:29:36 PM
hey Helen, I was tryin to send you a private message. But i don't guess I got enough post. I was wanting to know if you could help me the dominos premium badge. I don't know how to play this, so I thought I would just ask. Thanks e4.gif>

You can PM now. You needed 25 posts to do so.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

-Tinkerbell

I also need help with the First Class badge. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated it. Just PM me if you can help.

wattsmyname

I could not send you a PM your in box is full. PM me your information and I will do your challenge tonight.

Marjorie

nightperson

mike did you get help you need to deleted some of your inbox messages ;D

-Tinkerbell

Sorry about that nightperson i had already got the help but thanx for asking and offering. :)

outlawdave

i need help getting the kingmaker badge. its a personal challenge dont have the auto and dont play that good. also need help getting spades badge this week. does any one know if you work with your partner to get 400 tricks do you both get credit? got all my bagdes for last week 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: outlawdave on April 17, 2006, 09:06:10 AM
i need help getting the kingmaker badge. its a personal challenge dont have the auto and dont play that good. also need help getting spades badge this week. does any one know if you work with your partner to get 400 tricks do you both get credit? got all my bagdes for last week 

Which game is the "kingmaker" badge for? If it's checkers, here is a simple solution. After you make your 1st king, just ask for an undo... that will allow you to keep doing the same move over and over and over and you'll get credit each time.

For spades, I believe you both would get credit since it's a team/partner game.

Best of luck to you and good job on getting your badges!

outlawdave

its checkers you have to turn 200 single checkers into kings

wattsmyname

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 09:14:52 AM

Which game is the "kingmaker" badge for? If it's chess, here is a simple solution. After you make your 1st king, just ask for an undo... that will allow you to keep doing the same move over and over and over and you'll get credit each time.

that trick works on checkers not chess

outlawdave

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 17, 2006, 09:19:25 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 09:14:52 AM

Which game is the "kingmaker" badge for? If it's chess, here is a simple solution. After you make your 1st king, just ask for an undo... that will allow you to keep doing the same move over and over and over and you'll get credit each time.

that trick works on checkers not chess

TY Watts, I was typing rather quickly as I was on the phone. Yes I meant Checkers and will go back to make that correction. Thank you

wattsmyname

No Problem I had forgotten all about that trick till I read your post.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview