This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

tumbsup.gifAnother badge done this week for a buddy!

(I am still helping, just busy for chatting recently)
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 17, 2017, 11:08:20 AM
hi Joe

Hey, there!

Quick update. In May, I stopped buying Premium albums and Mix badges. I was thinking about letting my subscription end, because I had way too many mix badges that would take forever to get done and the pile was getting longer. Plus, I had no time to rank out games.

Instead, I stopped playing iPad version and stopped buying any badges, including all those obnoxious hidden-object-games with weekly purchases. Now, Pogo is back to being fun.

tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

I have been lurking. Also, most weeks I am still helping out one of the members here with a weekly or other kind of badge.

I stopped iPad after the broken balloon fiasco made me miss a badge.

Pogo has terrible customer service.

snowflower

Hi Joe nice to see you and I completely agree with what you're saying.
So - well said my friend ~ and welcome back!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Joe C on August 17, 2017, 11:34:59 AM

I stopped iPad after the broken balloon fiasco made me miss a badge.

Pogo has terrible customer service.

Maybe when Pogo finishes it "mobile friendly" website, they'll give us a way to earn any missed mobile badges.

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on August 17, 2017, 01:09:47 PM
Maybe when Pogo finishes it "mobile friendly" website, they'll give us a way to earn any missed mobile badges.
I still might not play it, if I have to play by hand. I like playing other games on my iPad, leaving Pogo to the computer with the autos.

shy12.gif shy12.gif shy12.gif shy12.gif

Mayhem

With an iPad it's not too bad ... I did them for months for Homer on an iPhone 4s. That was tough!

catfancie

Could someone help me with a couple of badges this week? I have 2 badges for Risk.   1 is a weekly and 1 is in a Premium Album so both can be active at the same time.  I don't even understand how to set up the Risk never mind play it. 

S1lent

Greetings,
Risk is hard...not all browsers load the game. Ouch
Good luck
S1lent

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Thank you Squid for doing my Mahjong Escape. SO much apprecitated!!

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 24, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
Greetings,
Risk is hard...not all browsers load the game. Ouch
Good luck
S1lent
hi11.gif  Nice to see you Silent and I agree, completing a Risk challenge comes with issues.

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on August 29, 2017, 09:18:09 AM
cheerleading.gif Thank you Squid for doing my Mahjong Escape. SO much apprecitated!!
You're very welcome, Snowy!

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on August 23, 2017, 04:09:12 PM
Could someone help me with a couple of badges this week? I have 2 badges for Risk.   1 is a weekly and 1 is in a Premium Album so both can be active at the same time.  I don't even understand how to set up the Risk never mind play it. 
Cat - Risk is notoriously hard for me to get through but if you want me to try, I can give it a go on Thursday at some point.  I can't make any promises because sometimes it just doesn't work.  Lordy, I hate that game.  Let me know.

catfancie

Thank you for the kind offer Squid but I had wonderful help from s1lentscream.

raine56

Hello Joe C.  I so agree with the mobile game fiasco.  I just stopped playing and haven't missed it.  I used to buy all  badges for two Pogo accounts but stopped when the sheer volume of new purchases (including HOG games) just overwhelmed me.  I still will buy many things for my main account on sale but gone are the days of automatic purchases.  I am still having fun playing so still keeping my subscription going but sometimes EA pure greed (slot after slot game) pushes me to consider just letting it all lapse.  Maybe that's why all the free badges lately, they have noticed a drop in purchases.

Also quick question on one of the Marathon Badges in Mahjong Escape.  Complete 18 Time Machine levels in 2 weeks!  Any one have a suggestion for a easier time level in one of the cities?  I have finished all levels so am just replaying random time machines.  I seem to pick ones the auto has to do many many times to win.  Taking forever.  Thanks

Squid

There is a great thread, Raine, with tips and tricks that you should visit.  We welcome contributions, too!

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,46716.0.html

raine56

Thanks very much.  I didn't find that thread on my search.  Just what I needed.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview