PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 08:43:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

mycatownsme

Not sure if you found what you were looking for Raine but I did come across Early India with the second time machine starting on the bottom of the levels. It is the second brown square into it.
Only bad thing that happened to me today when playing it after having no trouble last  night was that it stopped giving me credit for 4 of the games I played. Unable to connect to chat was there also so I was not able to scroll down to chat to be sure I was getting credit like I was able to do last night. I wish I would have finished it then.
You may have found some better ones and hope you did and got this finished.

snowflower

undecided.gif   OMG, thank you so much for whoever finished up this week's challenges for me!   dancing16.gif

mycatownsme

Great news! Sounds like you have a Pogo Angel watching out for you.  tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on August 31, 2017, 03:06:54 PM
Great news! Sounds like you have a Pogo Angel watching out for you.  tumbsup.gif
Whoever it was, it couldn't have come at a better time and that person SO deserves a BIG thank you.  blowkisses.gif  TY TY

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on August 31, 2017, 03:06:54 PM
And now I discover that a number of my Mix n Match challenges are completed also. cheerleading.gif Just awesome, TY TY!!

gigi

Help Please.  Anyone willing to do my Crossword challenge?  I usually will play the games I hate, but this one I just can't do....... I hate it and am not capable  girls18.gif

Squid

I'm up to date with everything so I can help, G.  Send me your info please.  I don't save people's IDs and PWs.   heart1.gif

gigi

Awwww Squid, you are the best.  thank you so much for your help, you never disappoint.  .......   and you're fast!!!!!! 

Squid

Quote from: gigi on September 07, 2017, 07:28:23 AM
Awwww Squid, you are the best.  thank you so much for your help, you never disappoint.  .......   and you're fast!!!!!! 

You're very welcome -- -- and I love the crossword cartoon!

bain407

HI , Ok i'm stuck again i need help PLEASE on a game called "crossword cove " for the badge . I would really appreciate it if ya could . :)

Squid

bain407

Squid what email do i send it to it keeps coming back . I keep sending it to www.pogocheats.net .................

Squid

Send me a private message on this site.  Below my name is the little chat balloon.  Hover your cursor over it and it will say PERSONAL MESSAGE.  Click it and send me your info.

Squid

Brandy J

Hello all...I finally have power back and I hope all of you are safe and were out of the way of Hurricane Irma.  I really need help with a Pogo Bowl mix-n-match badge.  Need to win one game with over 200 points, I just activated it for the 3rd time and now realize that it will take a miracle for me to every get close to 200...may thanks to anyone that is skilled enough for this badge.

catfancie

Quote from: Brandy J on September 11, 2017, 07:11:40 PM
Hello all...I finally have power back and I hope all of you are safe and were out of the way of Hurricane Irma.  I really need help with a Pogo Bowl mix-n-match badge.  Need to win one game with over 200 points, I just activated it for the 3rd time and now realize that it will take a miracle for me to every get close to 200...may thanks to anyone that is skilled enough for this badge.

Brandy
I will gladly help you with the badge if you want me to.  Shouldn't have any difficulty.  Just PM me the necessary info. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview