Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Silent............LOL didn't say which one did I............... sigh
I sent you a PM

catfancie

gigi   
Your badge is all done.  tumbsup.gif  And all info deleted.

gigi

gigi

and forgive me for using the wrong name, I think I got you and silent mixed up...................... sorry

catfancie

Your welcome.  To be truthful after working in retail all my adult life I answer to Hey You so your slight mix-up is nothing to worry about. 

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on February 28, 2018, 08:58:54 PM
...  after working in retail all my adult life ... 
Bless your heart!  The public can be tough to take on a regular basis.  "Hey you" just seems rude to me.

gigi

My husbands biggest complaint is if the server asks you if you want a black or white napkin he/she shouldn't start out with "hey GUYS, how are you doing" 

catfancie

Hoping someone can help me win a Super Domino Badge.  Make 4 plays of 40 points or more.   It the last one needed to complete the album. 

meshagaat

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone can send me a free 5 days pass?
I will appreciate it allot.

Squid

Quote from: meshagaat on March 29, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Hi all,

I wondered if anyone can send me a free 5 days pass?
I will appreciate it allot.
You can go into any game lobby area or an open game room and ask there.  People are happy to share those passes.

catfancie

Help !!!!

I can't get past a count of 18 for the Phlinx II weekly challenge.  I hate this game with a passion.  Someone's help is desperately needed before time runs out tomorrow.

catfancie

TheLastDodo

Is anyone able to help me get through the 4 Crossword Cove badges? I don't think I'll be able to do it myself by hand.

catfancie

I would be happy to help you.  Just PM the needed info.

MsMissy

wendy

Can anyone help with Slingo Blast. Playbuddy is not working, support says it no longer works with windows 7. I can PM my ID and pw

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

kim23il

Can anyone help me with the slingo badge pls. I just can't figure that game out. At my pace it will take all month lol.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview