Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Squid

Quote from: kim23il on February 02, 2019, 07:12:37 AM
Can anyone help me with the slingo badge pls. I just can't figure that game out. At my pace it will take all month lol.
Kim, did you get someone to help you?

doncat3

I have been playing part 2 level 21 od Quinn's aquarium for over a week. Anyone have any help with this.

Squid

Quinn's Aquarium is a bear of a game for me.  I have the same troubles.  If I come across a pearl of wisdom, I'll pass it on.

catfancie

I need two badges to complete my 2013 Album and they are two games which  I stink at.
One of them is Big City Adventure - Find 9 hint stars.  If someone who likes this game could help me with it I would appreciate it greatly.   

Squid

snowflower

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!  dancing16.gif

Hi, I'm back and this time and it's me. My son's been trying to help with my Mix n Match albums but even he can't complete this particular badge. Mix n Match Album 50, Big City Adventure - find 50 hint stars. I have to assume some of these stars count and some don't? Can anyone tell me which episode to play to find the right hint stars they're asking me to find? I do have the Buddies but still ... after all this time I'm still only up to 9 hint stars, lol. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me!!

S1lent

Greetings,
Just use BW Biggie, it will repeat Sydney chapter 11 over and over.  I believe it is random on the stars. Note be sure to check "Use Hint Stars" as the maximum is set at 5.

S1lent

snowflower

BW Biggie... is that the cheat named Big City Adventure? I ask because I'm using BW B/C Adventure cheat and see no setting for the stars.. This challenge is from Mix n Match 50, Magic Dragonfly 41 and they want 50 hint stars to complete it.  Thanks for telling me about Sydney, Chapter 11 over and over. Thanks so much silent, you just might have come to my rescue!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE TO YOU AND YOURS AND EVERYONE ON THIS GREAT SITE!!   party11a.gif

Squid

Only the stars with the ? in them will count.  You can only store 5 of them so be sure to spend them so you can collect more.  If you have problems, Snowy, let me know.   So good to see you.  Happy New Year!

snowflower

cheerleading.gif
Well happy tidings to Squiddy and the New Year 2020!! That's just how I feel after all this time trying to complete that darned challenge!!
Thanks so much Squiddy for finishing my Big City swear2.gif Challenge and another one like it along the way, lol.
Bless you and TY TY TY TY!!

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on January 02, 2020, 09:48:34 AM
cheerleading.gif
Well happy tidings to Squiddy and the New Year 2020!! That's just how I feel after all this time trying to complete that darned challenge!!
Thanks so much Squiddy for finishing my Big City swear2.gif Challenge and another one like it along the way, lol.
Bless you and TY TY TY TY!!
You're the best, Snowy!  I'm so happy to be of help.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

aliceinks

I need serious help. I am so far behind on challenges. Anyone willing to spend a ?day? lol helping?

S1lent

Hi,
I can help.
Take a look at your messages.
S1lent aka Ken

Pamytaycom

I need help with the Canasta badge.  Win 16 games with a frozen pile.  Anyone can help or explain how to get this one.  Tried for days!!!!!

S1lent

Greetings Pamy
Win 16 games with a 'Frozen Pile' in 3 weeks!

You have to set up your own table (you can play against humans or bots).  When choosing game settings, check the box next to:  "Players cannot pick up discard pile".
Good luck
S1lent

PM me if you want me to get it for you.

Redmoma

I need help with this badge also.  I did what S1lent suggested but did not get credit when I won the game.  Any more suggestions??

S1lent

Stinkerbell

I am playing an old challenge in Tumble Bees/ I have to find 3 8-letter words in 3 weeks. The auto isn't getting it... maybe there are not many 8-letter words, I don't know... does anyone have any suggestions? I don't see any power ups in Tumble Bees.

Squid

Even using the auto setting for 8 letter words doesn't work?  I can try to get it for you, if you like.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview