Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2021, 02:28:09 PM
Even using the auto setting for 8 letter words doesn't work?  I can try to get it for you, if you like.

I ran the auto for about four hours I think and didn't get a single one of the words. I got all three of them in less than a half hour when I played by hand. But thank you for the offer!

catfancie

Help !!!    crying10.gif  I am still stuck on Level 200 of Garden Blast.  diablo.gif   I can't tell you how many times I've attempted that level by this point,  devil11.gif but it has to be close to 200 or more. I have used power up's and it still wont get me to the next level.  I've run out of patience on this one.  If there is someone who would be kind enough to play it for me I would appreciate it greatly.   

Mayhem

I wish I could ... I'm only on level 70ish and don't think I'd be of any help  sad.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Catfancie, like Mayhem, I would be of very little help.  S1lent plays by hand and loves this game.  Maybe he can help you.   I can't be sure but I think he finished level 200.  It might be worth a PM.

designgirl987

girls18.gif I have given up on any Garden Blast challenges. There is NO WAY I can get level 200!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: designgirl987 on November 07, 2022, 08:54:04 AM
girls18.gif I have given up on any Garden Blast challenges. There is NO WAY I can get level 200!

I really don't like that game. I'm not even trying, to be honest.  I hope you have a break through at some point!

Martine

In the Follow the Clues challenge for November, 2022, I can't find the game that goes with the Garden clue. Any help would be appreciated.

Squid

Quote from: Martine on November 08, 2022, 01:04:57 PM
In the Follow the Clues challenge for November, 2022, I can't find the game that goes with the Garden clue. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the first post in the thread found here:

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,52564.0.html.   

All the spoilers are listed there.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview