Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Lynne on August 11, 2006, 09:37:43 AM
Can anyone resize this for me so I can use it for my avatar? I think its like 150x196 not that much bigger but still....thanks in advance

Here ya go.. lil Ms NewlyWed <smilin>

TmT

Lynne

Homer

Quote from: Lynne on August 11, 2006, 10:25:33 AM
when i tried to put it in .. nothing came up.... :'((

I fixed it for you. You probably forgot to save your changes by clicking the Change Profile button.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

ya quite welcome... guess when he blew up...he really blew up...lol

TmT

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2006, 10:43:41 AM

I fixed it for you. You probably forgot to save your changes by clicking the Change Profile button.

Oopz...my bad... I didnt know u fixed it for her... I came to the rescue...g/f already been rescued by the Chief of Help... lol

Lynne

I dunno what happened... Thanks Homer.

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 11, 2006, 10:45:14 AM

Oopz...my bad... I didnt know u fixed it for her... I came to the rescue...g/f already been rescued by the Chief of Help... lol

I can use all the help I can get.  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Lynne on August 11, 2006, 10:46:15 AM

I dunno what happened... Thanks Homer.

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 11, 2006, 10:45:14 AM

I can use all the help I can get.  :)))
Hey... u can chit can mine... it dont bother me at all, if u do.... lets create u a nice sig...
U got something in mind?

Lynne

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 11, 2006, 11:01:27 AM
Hey... u can chit can mine... it dont bother me at all, if u do.... lets create u a nice sig...
U got something in mind?

I have nothing in mind. I was looking over the net for something to snag but couldn't find anything except the penguin.

Hesh

Where do you guys get those cool animated signatures and pictures?

nightperson

only 225 pages to loo throught but it is interesting to see them they do good work on here the siggy gang :/\ to you

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 09, 2006, 06:14:38 AM
only 225 pages to loo throught but it is interesting to see them they do good work on here the siggy gang :/\ to you

lol if i find large threads like that i skip to the last 5 pages....dont need to know what happened in the past...just whats going on now so my mouth can catch up  +++  :)))

justahumping

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 09, 2006, 09:50:51 PM

lol if i find large threads like that i skip to the last 5 pages....dont need to know what happened in the past...just whats going on now so my mouth can catch up  +++  :)))

so your mouth can catch what? come on now, tell us all about it.

Tara

Quote from: icrunner2006 on September 10, 2006, 06:22:09 AM
I can't help but notice the names under all of your alls post. I got a picture under my forum name but how do i get those cool looking names under my post. If someone could give me a website or that would be great.

You have use this for siggy..   [IMG] put the http address in this part [  / IMG ]

The part I highlighted in red has to put together with no spaces.

nightperson

nightperson

well i have look from where i last look at them and i can say you guys ar very good ty for showing us some of your work :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview