PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:08:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

OldFool

Hi all
Just like to say i think this site is great and been enjoying reading up on all pogo stuff... please could somone tell me how too insert a signature at the bottom of the messages please
thanks alot  8)
Grumpyholic

xx_mandy_xx

[IMG]insert the pictures url here [ / IMG]

the part in green should be typed without spaces and voila

OldFool

harley89

TmT

Quote from: Grumpyholic on September 13, 2006, 06:17:22 AM
Hi all
Just like to say i think this site is great and been enjoying reading up on all pogo stuff... please could somone tell me how too insert a signature at the bottom of the messages please
thanks alot  8)
Grumpyholic
lol.. luv ya sig... lookz very grumpy...  :)) I luv it!!

GirleeGirl

EEEEK!!!!!!!!! I changed my picture and it's HUGE. That is the smallest option that Photobucket gave me. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks

GirleeGirl

NM I think I got it. If it's too big, someone please let me know.

RusticanaAna

I would like to have a personalized signature.  I have a few ideas.  What do I need to do to get started?  I have some pictures I would like to add to my message when I reply or post.  Right now I have them scattered in:  My Stuff, Yahoo, Sketchbook MSN, and my e-mail.   %%
:/\    :))

Luna

If you go to the request forum for sigs they will help hook you up. They are really good

Luna

RusticanaAna

:/\   :))   :ooo  Now I am sent back here........ :ooo 
<O>  i am glad somebody can make up my mind, I seem to be out to space lunch.   :OO

RusticanaAna

Oops I forgot.
                                 Would someone be willing to help me?   +-+

Homer

Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 26, 2006, 04:48:51 PM
Oops I forgot.
                                 Would someone be willing to help me?   +-+

Leave a post in the Request & Pickup thread at the link below. They'll need you to tell them what kind of things you are looking for.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22632.0.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RusticanaAna

:/\
Thanks so much Homer.....I was wanderin round the mulberry bush and not gettin anywhere.  I appreciate your directions.   Oh myyyyyyyyy, what an oxymoron.....a man having the directions for a woman??????   :D :)) O0
Again, thanks........

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 26, 2006, 05:51:07 PM
:/\
Thanks so much Homer.....I was wanderin round the mulberry bush and not gettin anywhere.  I appreciate your directions.   Oh myyyyyyyyy, what an oxymoron.....a man having the directions for a woman??????   :D :)) O0
Again, thanks........

Homer knows his way around the mulberry brush,and his way around here O0

RusticanaAna

8)  It's a good thing he does......I just love the journeys.......welllllllll most times.  Sometimes I see me comin and goin , mmmmmmmm maybe there is room for me in "One Flew....."   :)))

nightperson

:)) i think sometimes we have all be there time again :))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview