Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

bams68

nope, did you put the brackets at each end?? with the img's in them?? as I put?? Rite now it's jus posted as a link?? sumthin's not rite sumwhere.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

~Sassy~

Friends,

I went looking online for avatar links to try and help out some. If you find one you like, just right click with your mouse and select save picture. You might need to give each picture you want a name before you save it to your computer. It will make it easier to remember if there is more than one you like.

Just scroll down and you will see where it says avatars at each site. I think they are all on the left side.

Here are the links:

http://www.avatarstock.com/

http://www.iconator.com/ 

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/

Good Luck,
Sassy  :^*

TmT

Quote from: Sassy Lady on December 17, 2007, 10:14:30 PM
Friends,

I went looking online for avatar links to try and help out some. If you find one you like, just right click with your mouse and select save picture. You might need to give each picture you want a name before you save it to your computer. It will make it easier to remember if there is more than one you like.

Just scroll down and you will see where it says avatars at each site. I think they are all on the left side.

Here are the links:

http://www.avatarstock.com/

http://www.iconator.com/ 

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/

Good Luck,
Sassy  :^*

Good Look'n Out... thankz

Stinkerbell

So, I've been playing with AnimationShop... loved that first Tinkerbell image bams gave me so I have been playing with it.  I can get the StinkerBell where I want it, got the color, got the backlight animation, but I can't figure out how to make the backlight show up better.  I went to HELP in AS, but, shocker of all shockers, Vista doesn't support AS Help tutorial for this version of AS.  Any ideas on how to make it a little more flashy?  Here's what I got....

Stinkerbell

And looking at it more, translucent would be nice, some background other than white.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 28, 2008, 08:39:03 PM
And looking at it more, translucent would be nice, some background other than white.

You need to make the background transparent on all frames but don't ask me how to do it.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

For the blacklight to be more flashy...when u are on the settings for it...u will see there is a customize option...you can go in there an play around with the settings....another good effect there is called underwater.....when playing with this...you can give ur text a nice shimmer....but yeah it's all about playing under the customize

I think sumone posted sumthing about getting a new pc an it having Vista....an I strongly stated that Vista was never touching my pc...this is one of the reasons why. paint shop pro an animation shops n such are abit older an no longer supported...so Vista doesn't have the things needed for this. Many plugin's also that we use in psp won't work in Vista....you can try to find info an find a patch but yeah ....very difficult an most part ANNOYING. So yeah I am hoping I never need a pc with Vista. As graphics to me are like a drug...addicting.

As for having ur animation transparent...you need to remove the white on each frame....you would want to do this before applying any animation. That way you only need to apply this to one frame...Then u can jus apply ur animation to that frame or duplicate whatever ur looking for to do with it.
But yeah removing the background in animation shop for me is difficult...as I don't enjoy how it's done nore the brush as you can't really see much. But in psp for instance now ur talking....you can import ur image into psp an add a layer under all an make is sumthing vibrant so when ur rmoving ur white on ur image u can see better for anything that should not be there. Also u can use ur magic wand tool an click on the white on the image an on ur layers palette rite click n promote background layer...an when u have all the white selected jus hit delete on ur keyboard or cut under ur toolbar.
I'm sure this is all confusing but yes it's very simple to do in psp...but you have to be percise...an have a keen eye for anything remaining. As you see the one I made u had sum black marks going around the girl image...this is cuz whoever tube'd it before...suck'd at it. An when u use it on a transparent background....animation shop picks up these things an turn's them black. Which is why I like white backgrounds on my image...but they suck here in pogocheats cuz the forum boards are blue/gray.
Transparent images are great...but there are limitations as to what you can have on it...dropshadows are not allowed nor mask layers an ur designs have to be nice an sharp or u get these horrible marks.
Anywho hope this helps. I think ur next best thing u'd like to do is find urself a psp copy or sumthing...or even jus download a trial version to see if u like it.

huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Does anyone know that when your hard drive crashes, you lose everything you had? I lost ALL my avis and siggys.  girls18.gif

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 04, 2008, 10:37:28 AM
Does anyone know that when your hard drive crashes, you lose everything you had? I lost ALL my avis and siggys.  girls18.gif
Been There!

bams68

thank the lord for external harddrives an also burn'ers - without it I'd have filled up this pc like 10 times already with graphic supplies.

sure does sux thou - sorry to hear

Ur Deer Friend
bams

hillbillyjim

Ive uploaded some pics to photobucktet  and tried add them in profile...  its not working 
can someone give me help? 

Squid

I'd help, HillBill, but I usually use imageshack.  I wouldn't be able to direct you very well with photobucket.  Someone will step up...

Homer

Quote from: hillbillyjim on April 24, 2009, 02:56:20 PM
Ive uploaded some pics to photobucktet  and tried add them in profile...  its not working 
can someone give me help? 

your link was bad

I fixed it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

girls22.gif  Luv my sig, Bams made it for me ''' not a clue how to save it tho ''' guess when I lose it, it's gone for ever and ever and ever...

~Sassy~

Snowflower,
Just right click on the siggy with your mouse, a screen pops up and you just select, Save Picture As. Another box should pop up, give your siggy a name and it will save it to your computer. Give it a try...ok.
It's real easy to do.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

snowflower

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 24, 2009, 04:30:46 PM
Snowflower,
Just right click on the siggy with your mouse, a screen pops up and you just select, Save Picture As. Another box should pop up, give your siggy a name and it will save it to your computer. Give it a try...ok.
It's real easy to do.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif
girls22.gif  It worked, TY TY TY Sassy!!  Great forum ''' Great friends and nice place to be!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview