This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I am having to use Tinyurl right now cuz I "exceeded the bandwidth" at Photobucket this month which means too many people looked at my stuff. I now have to wait til my monthly "anniversary" date (the 2nd) before I get access and can post anything unless, of course, I want to pay for Photobucket Pro. That ain't gonna happen but I learned from my teen grandson that I should put everything in "private" and not "public" files to limit where people are eating my bandwidth. The kid also said to just start a new Photobucket - that's what he and his friends do when they exceed the bandwidth. It really put a damper on my eBay Stores auction pics and buying "Pro" would eat away any profit left after eBay fees and Paypal fees.

I used to think his generation is the dumbest one ever but I am rethinking that. They are still the most devious.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 24, 2009, 07:55:48 AM
I am having to use Tinyurl right now cuz I "exceeded the bandwidth" at Photobucket this month which means too many people looked at my stuff. I now have to wait til my monthly "anniversary" date (the 2nd) before I get access and can post anything unless, of course, I want to pay for Photobucket Pro. That ain't gonna happen but I learned from my teen grandson that I should put everything in "private" and not "public" files to limit where people are eating my bandwidth. The kid also said to just start a new Photobucket - that's what he and his friends do when they exceed the bandwidth. It really put a damper on my eBay Stores auction pics and buying "Pro" would eat away any profit left after eBay fees and Paypal fees.

I used to think his generation is the dumbest one ever but I am rethinking that. They are still the most devious.

I have a few photobucket accounts. On one I keep my rose pictures, on another my family pictures, another my smileys and another the ones that make me smile...and drool.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 24, 2009, 08:20:35 AM
I have a few photobucket accounts. On one I keep my rose pictures, on another my family pictures, another my smileys and another the ones that make me smile...and drool.
I never thought to have more than one account. I have 12 different files with things like pogocheats, home and garden, auctions, gifs, family. I have held more than 200 pics on that one account and never exceeded the bandwidth but I did see a jump in how many people went over to my photobucket after the Subway contest started so I think it is newbies trying to find more cullen pics as those were the ones that got looked at.

yojaira

Hi all ,just out of curiosity  magnifier.gif where does "Stinkerbell" find  magnifier.gif those very hot  love33.gif Signature and who is the  inlove1.gif that  you are using right now.

Hocky

She is stalking him and he is currently tied up in her closet....... lipsrsealed.gif giggle2.gif

~Sassy~

Below is a link to one of the ones I am using for images. You just upload from your computer or you can use photobucket too. I currently have 2 photobucket accounts, one for cute little smileys, the other for siggys. I will not pay for Photobucket! Hubby offered, I said no. DLL create another account on Photobucket and move some your stuff over for Ebay.

I also use http://www.pict.com/ and Fotki. Have to save my money for Pogo and Pogo Cheats.

This one below is real easy to use and holds 200 images, beefcake or cheesecake.  hysterical.gif

Link: http://signavatar.com/
Just create an account, password and away you go. I also use CGI, same as Bams. Depends on my mood.  shy12.gif

yojaira

larixa

yojaira

dragona13x

yojaira

larixa

Mayhem

¿Cómo se que estoy hablando español contigo mismo?

Puedo ver que las dos cuentas de usuarios tienen la misma IP

English : How come your talking to yourself in spanish? I can see both user accounts have the same IP address.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Hocky

Quote from: Mayhem on November 03, 2009, 03:09:23 PM
¿Cómo se que estoy hablando español contigo mismo?

Puedo ver que las dos cuentas de usuarios tienen la misma IP

English : How come your talking to yourself in spanish? I can see both user accounts have the same IP address.

BUSTED!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview