Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 09:24:37 PM
Then upload them at

https://www.imageshack.us/

They will give you URL's

If the pics are not hosted by someone they can't be used.

Hosted by someone???

Homer

Hosted as in have a URL. If you upload the pics at the site I gave you they will host your pics and give you a URL to use.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 09:29:42 PM
Hosted as in have a URL. If you upload the pics at the site I gave you they will host your pics and give you a URL to use.

Thank you hun! You are sweet, I will try this tomorrow  ;D

Homer

OK. If you have trouble putting the URL's into your profile just PM them to me and I'll put them in. :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hey Homer my Avatar dissapeared and in my settings  it doesnt show where to put it back again  :'( can you help me please? >:D

Homer

Click on I have my own picture in your profile and enter the URL. ;)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I know Homer but that option isnt in my profile and I havent done anything wrong I dont think  :'(  also Homer it just says personal text under the pics that you guys have

Homer

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

yes sir where its always been Ive changed my Avatar lots and now  I dont have a spot  for  I have my own pic anymore  it just says personal text

Homer

Right above that it should say. I have my own pic. Normally you just type the URL in the box.

If you still don't see it PM the URL to me and I'll put it in. I can see it.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

ty vm Homer I dont know what happened  but I have my own pic is not in my profile thing  and sorry if I posted a new subject  and wasnt supposed to  >:D  :-*

Homer

Homer

DrDaddy2Be

InnocentLilCatholicGirl? where'd u find that font at, i have been searching for something like that since June, and havent had any luck. I think the blue flame is neat, i'm not going to use it, just wanted to see if the site thatu got it from, has anything else of that nature. Thanks in advance.

Homer

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: DrBgfsh1 on August 16, 2004, 07:08:26 PM
InnocentLilCatholicGirl? where'd u find that font at, i have been searching for something like that since June, and havent had any luck. I think the blue flame is neat, i'm not going to use it, just wanted to see if the site thatu got it from, has anything else of that nature. Thanks in advance.
yes I got it at http://www.flamingtext.com/ I dont care if you use it lol its free and Im glad you like it and Homer your a smart Duff  http://grsites.com/webgraphics/ is another nice place gl

SweetyPye

Hi, I am new here and I got my name from www.flamingtext.com.  You can make all kinds of names with different kind of fonts.  I wanted a gray or clear background but the one I used did not come with that option.  Hope it is ok.  Now I am looking for a pic to put up on my name.  If anyone has a girl that seems to fit my name please feel free to let me know.  Thanks

Homer

IbenBad

*Grumbles*  can't get mine to work. Well to post anyway.   :-\ what to do ?

Homer

It looks like you tried to upload your picture directly from the flaming text site. You can't do that. Flaming Text only makes your signature available long enough for you to copy it to your pc. Once you have saved it to your pc then you upload it at Image Shack. Then plug in the URL and it should work. O0

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview