This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

You are a sig making machine!! How do you like mine? Its new......the matching avatar is on the way!! I take my time and go to an artsy fartsy site and have someone make it for me. I thought with my big promotion, a new suit was in order. hehe

Homer

I don't mind making them. Takes no time at all. Takes more time to decide on colors than anything else. Your sig is cool. 8)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I still think your awesome Homer  and I am too innocent  ;D

Homer

Super Duckie

hehe, i gotta turn mine back around once i figure out how i got it upside down ;)

Homer

Super Duckie

hehe, yea, maybe it does, maybe i will let it like that, haha

ZaLandCruiser

ZaLandCruiser

bob@pogopal

Super Duckie

Homer

Zenia, I have resized and changed your pictures. save them to your pc then upload them to an online storage site. Then put them in your profile. They should fit better now. ;)

bob@pogopal

Duckie, I thought I was abusing Za, but if you want abuse I can probably squeeze that in sometime. lol

Super Duckie

as long as it makes ya happy and you enjoy it, thats all that would count ;)

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     Can you make me a signature with a picture.  LuLu, Nancy;s and Innocent Catholic girl's are beautiful.  Do you mind doing something similar for me?  I'd really appreciate it. :-*

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     Could you please do something elegant like Innocent Catholic Girl's or Nancy's.  They are all great!  Lu Lu tried to help, but I just can't grasp it.  I hope you can do it for me.  I'd really appreciate it.   8)

Homer

I can make you a different one but you will still need to follow the instructions I posted about saving and uploading the image.

SpunkyGirl

Homer

No, didn't you see my instructions from the sig help thread. You need to put them online for storage so they can be accessed by the URL.

Click Here

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview