Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     When I clicked the link it said error.  You can pick the picture and signature for me.  Is that ok? :-*

SpunkyGirl

It says topic board is closed or off limits to me.  That's the link u sent me.   :-*

Homer

Go back to page 5 to see the image from yesterday but you still have to follow the following instructions

Quote from: Homer on July 13, 2004, 03:40:41 PM
All you have to do is download it to your pc then upload it to some kind of online storage.

You can store it at this site:

https://www.imageshack.us/

Once you have uploaded the image there you want to put the URL in between the following tags in your profile under signature.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SpunkyGirl

So u will give me a file number and I'll put it on the host site?  I found the host site with the last link. :-)

Homer

I will just give you the image. It is up to you to upload it to the website I provided you with.

Homer

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
    Which is a good hosing site.  I found another called Rip. :-*

Homer

Use either one it doesn't matter much. You will need to know the exact URL for it to display properly in your signature.

LuLu

I use photobucket.com, it's free and it can hold a ton of stuff.  It's also really easy to use!

SpunkyGirl

Great!  Do u have a matching picture.  Or do you have more choices? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Homer

Matching picture? Not sure what you mean. I posted 4 sigs for you if you include the one from yesterday. ;)

ronandamee1

SpunkyGirl

The url is that a picture number?  Or signature number?  I guess an avatar is what I want.  Lol :-*

Homer

URL is the link from the website your picture is on.

Example the URL for thisd website is:

http://www.pogocheats.net

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     I'm sorry I have no pictures.  Don't ask me what happened to them.   :-[  Can you get the url and all that you need?  Sorry for the inconvenience. :-*

Homer

The pictures are in this thread you need to right click and save them to your pc. Then you have to upload them to online storage then the url link goes in your signature.

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
    Where are all these things at?  I'm so sorry that I don't understand.  I'm trying to, but it gets worse the more I try.  LuLu thanks for the host site.  Homer, slap me on side of head maybe I'll get it then. ::)  Please, please have patience with me.  I had no trouble understanding before.  Now it's a problem for me.  So Sorry. :-[ :-[

SpunkyGirl

I saw some of the signatures u did and right clicked on them. :-[

Homer

I moved the pictures into a new thread in Technical help. When you right clicked on the picture did you save it?

SpunkyGirl

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview