This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I had a cat who loved the stuff!  I've had cats that didn't have any reaction, too.  That's what I look like when I smell bacon cooking.

Mayhem

All my cats loved this stuff. It was even a little dangerous to approach them after they had their fix.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on March 12, 2021, 08:05:35 AM
All my cats loved this stuff. It was even a little dangerous to approach them after they had their fix.

I bought some little mouse toys. They are about the size of a mouse but they are stuffed with cat nap. Last night kitty scared the bajeezus out of me because he was playing with that mouse and throwing it all over the place, chasing it, and then he ran smack into the bedroom door which caused it to fly open and hit my dresser. Sheesh!! I need some of that stuff!

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 12, 2021, 08:12:38 AM
I bought some little mouse toys. They are about the size of a mouse but they are stuffed with cat nap. Last night kitty scared the bajeezus out of me because he was playing with that mouse and throwing it all over the place, chasing it, and then he ran smack into the bedroom door which caused it to fly open and hit my dresser. Sheesh!! I need some of that stuff!
Stinky, I'm laughing so hard right now picturing you, omg LOL and thanks for sharing!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on March 12, 2021, 12:35:17 PM
Stinky, I'm laughing so hard right now picturing you, omg LOL and thanks for sharing!

I can laugh about it today, also. But last night? Not so much...

Mayhem

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview